Hello.....

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Paulis
Current Ride: None at the mo

Hello.....

Post by Paulis »

Hi all! New to the forum but not new to scootering or to Maxi’s (full licence since early 00’s). I’ve previously owned a couple of Majesty’s, both YP 250’s and a Burgman 400 which blew up on me one day on the M6 one day returning from Brum! 😂 No longer have any Maxi’s at all as took a few years out. Both Majesty’s sold years ago and Burgman only fit for scrap heap. Been keeping my hand in on a Honda Innova 125 step through (like the awesome Cub 90 - cheapest bike you’ll ever ride - 5p a mile in go go juice!) and to build no claims. SO, reason I am here today is for your advice. I’m looking to get back on a Maxi and have been looking at the Honda Silverwing 600. Looking for at least a 2008+ model. Can anyone give me an idea of faults, common issues to look out for and things to check when shopping around please? Views of current/previous owners of Silverwings would also be most welcomed too! Thanks in advance! 👍

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Re: Hello.....

Post by kishan »

welcome
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

Exup170
Current Ride: Sh300i

Re: Hello.....

Post by Exup170 »

👍