Introduction ! Hello there

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
John yates
Current Ride: BWS125

Introduction ! Hello there

Post by John yates »

Last year I was riding a T max as a courier and what a perfect machine it was in London and generally ! I'm no longer a courier and commuting to work on a modified zuma which despite it's limited size still makes me smile even when it's below zero, heated grips and an apron make such a difference ! I'm currently working on my next project, another zuma frame, bought for the engine as mine has 35k on the clock, the zuma frame has been cut about to allow the fitting of an Xmax 400 engine and Xmax 300 fork and wheel ! Should be a little rocket ? The problem is I don't have any details of the engine other than the engine number, I bought it as is from a reputable source but the bike had been stolen recovered, I need a loom & ECU but without a reg number or VIN this might be tricky ? Thanks for any assistance in advance, kind regards john

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Re: Introduction ! Hello there

Post by StephenC »

Welcome!
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

What year is the XMax400... I had one of the first '13 Non-ABS models that had the 400 Majesty Engine.
First place i'd start... Fowlers Parts site...
Exploded Diagrams and part listings... What was fitted to which model years etc. YP400 Maj v YP400R XMax etc.
Should then help with Breakers 'n 'Bay searches of OE Part numbers

John yates
Current Ride: BWS125

Post by John yates »

Thanks sh125 Paul, I think the engine came from a 2013 bike so the same as yours ! I have a partial reg but not the first 2 letters ! I'll look into the fowlers website, thanks again