Hi all

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Bubblysax
Current Ride: No ride at present - returning

Hi all

Post by Bubblysax »

Hi everyone

I am an old croak who has been a biker since 1971 but had to retire from 2 wheel mayhem (or so I thought) due to arthritis 2 years ago. My first bike was a BSA Bantam 175 which I rode out at exactly one minute past midnight on my 16th birthday and since then I have had a plethora of bikes ranging from 50cc mopeds up to 1500cc cruiser. I hated giving up biking but the pain in my legs when riding (my last bike a 955i Tiger) even for a short distance just took the fun out of it all.

It is only now, as I am about to retire from work I started looking again for something that I could still ride, and wey hey, what came up time and time again Maxi Scooters!!! After watching many Youtube videos on the subject I quickly realised that I had found the solution to my arthritic knees (why didn't I think of this 2 years ago?!).

I live in Suffolk (UK) and on the countdown to retiring as a Postmaster. I am looking forward to the future with maxi enthusiasm!

Cheers all

Peter

Red Dog
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 400z

Re: Hi all

Post by Red Dog »

Welcome aboard Peter.

Rocketman122
Current Ride: eee

Post by Rocketman122 »

welcome buddy. what scoots were you considering?

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

Hi Peter

Good hunting, and there's plenty of advice available on here should you want it.

oleg11
Current Ride: BMW C 400 X

Post by oleg11 »

Hello everyone.

Here we will be interesting to communicate