new boy

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
sean46
Current Ride: xmax 300 Ducati monster 796

new boy

Post by sean46 »

hi all , new to this site . been riding and working on bikes for a long time , road , race , and motorX. got my first ped two years ago, brought a new diablo 125 . to be honest it was for a short round trip each day to work and £1499 for a new ped seemed a billy bargain. did my research that spares where available, job done.. little did i know that i would get hooked! 😂😂 after giving great thought to if i should up grade the Ducati to something newer, and keep the ped .. or keep the monster and upgrade the ped . well i am now the proud owner of a XMax 300 😂😂 But trying to get info on upgrading the suspension or any kind of maintenance that is not in malaysian or someone not wearing flip flops is nearly impossible. ! but have found you guys , so hopefully that will change. thanks for having me .
sean

wightegi
Current Ride: Forza 300 Honda C90

Re: new boy

Post by wightegi »

Hi welcome .....we all wear flip flops :lol: but Crocs offer more protection :roll:

sean46
Current Ride: xmax 300 Ducati monster 796

Post by sean46 »

😂👍

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

wightegi wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:03 am Hi welcome .....we all wear flip flops :lol: but Crocs offer more protection :roll:
...with socks!

Welcome. 8-)