Two Wheeled Change

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Woodsey64
Current Ride: Ducati Scrambler Icon 800

Two Wheeled Change

Post by Woodsey64 »

Hi there muppets,
Yes, another newbie !
I’m currently riding my Scrambler Icon but the time has come to change to a maxi-scoot…..
Current favourite is the Forza 350.
I’m looking at adding -
Heated Grips.
Rack & Top Box.
Foot Plates (unsure of the correct terminology?)
Hand Guards (lots out there but the Forza handlebar is already crowded, so looking for alternative mounting ?)
Mobile Phone Mount (like the bracket assembly fitted immediately behind the screen) ?

Suggestions/Options welcome???

I would also like to upgrade the exhaust, anyone have any experience with slip-on options for the 350 ?

Thanks in advance
Woodsey.

Deleted User 18446

Re: Two Wheeled Change

Post by Deleted User 18446 »

Welcome ,Not sure about exhausts as it's not long come out good choice though. Look on ebay be my advice.

sean46
Current Ride: xmax 300 Ducati monster 796

Post by sean46 »

Hi , I used scorpion for my header and slip on , well made , light, not badly priced , and uk manufactured.over 2kg lighter then stock but this is for a Xmax 300 not the Honda , but I imagine there do make them for yours. Good luck

Stibbs
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2022 NSSForza350

Post by Stibbs »

Welcome

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Welcome to the forum Woodsey64 - may I be nosey and ask why you’re ditching the Ducati scrambler - I’m guessing it’s something to do with being 64 or perhaps more - anyway I’ve just purchased a new Honda SH300i and I was looking at slip on zorsts recently - Mivv offer a nice one for the Forza 300 - sorry just noticed that you are after the 350 but I assume that Mivv shall modify the fitting soon

roadster
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silence S01

Post by roadster »

Rather than hand guards you could look for an aftermarket screen which has flared sides providing hand protection. I have found this very effective and will almost eliminate the need for winter gloves. Try Fabbri or Puig though I can't say if they make one for the Forza.
Located on UK South Coast
SYM Joymax 125 and Honda CB300R. Previously Silence S01, Kymco AK550, Triumph Tiger 850, Triumph Street Twin etc...

Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Waldorf »

Givi make specific handguards for the 350; when my Forza finally arrives at the dealer I will have them fitted along with the Givi rack and a Givi box. Paul, the dealer, knows this already.
I have not yet been able to establish if the mobile phone mount for the other Forzas fits the 350; there are several alternatives if one Googles, a couple of which mount where the cover is in the centre of the handlebars.
I'm also about to discover if one of the RAM balls screws into the threaded hole which is also under the cover.
I will let you know.
Handguards:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284356271876 ... ikQAvD_BwE
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Waldorf »

A phone mount for the 350:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324742032464
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Deleted User 18472

Post by Deleted User 18472 »

Hello & Welcome.👍