Newbie saying hello out there!

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Petarm71
Current Ride: SV1000s Super Cub SH300i

Newbie saying hello out there!

Post by Petarm71 »

Hi everyone, just registered to the forum.

Ive purchased an SH300i today. 2007 with just 19k miles on it. Tidy condition, one owner with box, windshield, hot grips and power socket.

Have ridden bikes as my everyday transport for more than 20years but have recently downsized the fleet with only my faithful SVthou (in bits), and now my SH300i which’ll be my everydayer. The super Cub is actually my wife’s but I use it during the summer months as my commute steed.

Joined the forum to hopefully learn some new stuff about maxi-scooters as it’s been almost 18 years since I’ve owned a twist and go, and this my first maxi, so I’m sure there’s lots to get to know.

If it’s helpful and people are interested, I’m happy to share my thoughts on the 300 once I’ve had a couple of months to become acquainted.

Pete

Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Re: Newbie saying hello out there!

Post by Waldorf »

Hello, Pete, and welcome!
Lots of friendly and wel-informed people here, usually very willing to share information and experience.
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Re: Newbie saying hello out there!

Post by Funkycowie »

Hi, welcome to our forum :)
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...