Post a link to other scooter sites in here
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 am
- Current Ride: Passion Wagon
Said it was BOLLOX
.... the SHARP scheme was developed by the government Transport Research Lab for the DfT without public debate."
ZX6R, 30K, sold : BMW C1 30K, blew up
Tmax Mk1 30K, got nicked : Tmax Mk2 16K, sold
i have a kbc ffr
1 star rating
Dear god man buy a new one!
Currently using an AGV Open GT
(Now named the Longway) - Four stars.
The Spare/Pillion helmet is a Duchini D701 - Four stars.
And i'll be getting a Caberg Trip
from Captain-Insane - Five stars!
- Sir Spamalot
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm
- Current Ride: Honda S-Wing 125cc
- Location: Blaenau Ffestiniog, North Wales
don't worry i need to get one, will be a few months though! wanna get a blue one to match the colour of my bike!