Good Holiday Place In Cornwall

Post links to other sites here
michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Good Holiday Place In Cornwall

Post by michaelphillips »

We have always gone to Cornwall on hols since the kids were small and still use the same place as we visit our relatives down in cornwall every year and we find it a good base for touring, camping or caravan, as just outside St austell you have both coast sides to pick for days out.. on lots of acres and quiet and we just booked our summer 2 week caravan for six for £900 so the prices are great as well being peak season in cornwall. It used to be called Trencreek Farm and now for few years its Meadow lakes, in all the years we have never caught anything much in the lakes :lol: http://www.meadow-lakes.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
anyways thought i would share with other muppets. they have good offers till 9 th may below, cheers all

Welcome to our Spring 2014 Newsletter.....

Good News!! FIVE Amazing offers - from our 'extended early bird offer' and 'school holidays discounts' for families to 'mid-season offers for two' for tenting and touring pitches.
Grab one of our special offers and give everyone something to look forward to this year.......

Offer 1 - All holiday options (excluding lodges)
Early Bird Offer - 10% off tenting & touring, camping pods, all caravans, bungalows and cottages. This offer has now been extended to 9th March so dont miss out and book your holidays now and give the whole family the break they deserve.
No other offers can be used with this offer.
Quote EB14

Offer 2 - Early season offer
Stay at Meadow Lakes between Saturday 15th March and Saturday 12th April 2014, SAVE 30% off your holiday. Offer applies to all accommodation options, and tenting and touring.
Book now quote MAR14

Offer 3 - Tenting and touring
2 adults & 2 children up to 16 years old, available during school holidays, 19th July 2014 to 26th August 2014
Electric pitch and use of all facilities
Book now to get this offer for £199 for 7 nights
Quote SH14 (school holidays 2014)

Offer 4 - Tenting and touring
2 adults - 24th May 2014 to 18th July 2014 or 30th August 2014 to 30th September 2014
Electric pitch and use of all facilities
Book now to get this offer for £59.00 for 5 nights
Quote MS14 (mid season 2014)

Offer 5 - All holiday options
Pets Go FREE - book between 1st March to 31st March 2014 for any holiday taken in 2014 and pets go free!
In all accommodation and tenting and touring pitches - Maximum of two pets.
Quote DGF14
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

rjc1944
Current Ride: 2009 Burgman 400

Re: Good Holiday Place In Cornwall

Post by rjc1944 »

That's how we first got hooked on this area before retiring down here in 2011. The site we kept returning to is Trevornick Holiday Park in Holywell Bay. Fabulous for kids and adults with three fishing lakes for dad! A brilliant surfing beach down the footpath, a great par-3 golf course, the best pitch-and-putt you're likely to find anywhere and a family fun-fair as well. I do have to declare an interest - I've recently been elected Chairman of the Golf Club there! Otherwise I'm just a very happy customer of the Hartley family who own the place.
2009 Burgman 400 in sunny Perranporth :D
Always seek the happy medium - she's out there, riding her scooter.

pointburgman
Current Ride: BMW R1100RS Trike

Re: Good Holiday Place In Cornwall

Post by pointburgman »

Nice one Michael, It's funny everyone comes down to Devon and Cornwall but i leave and head up country
Proud To Be a Member Of The Ugly Bunch

I Don't Discriminate, I Hate Everyone