Ah, just LOVE those Harleys, don't you...

Chat about any motorbike here.
Deleted User 4154

Re: Ah, just LOVE those Harleys, don't you...

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

capitano wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:08 pm
Jaz wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:43 pm Now our Ged is a gent, but I've never met him IRL. The Harley riders that I have had dialogue with have been amongst the biggest knobbers ever to grace the planet. I can only call it as I see it.
Jaz, I'm sure that a lot of folks think I'm a "knobber," now, let alone when I rode Harley Davidsons. :lol:
Nah, I'm not having that. It's good that you got rid of the Harley though ;)

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Re: Ah, just LOVE those Harleys, don't you...

Post by capitano »

Jaz wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 pm
capitano wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:08 pm
Jaz wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:43 pm Now our Ged is a gent, but I've never met him IRL. The Harley riders that I have had dialogue with have been amongst the biggest knobbers ever to grace the planet. I can only call it as I see it.
Jaz, I'm sure that a lot of folks think I'm a "knobber," now, let alone when I rode Harley Davidsons. :lol:
Nah, I'm not having that. It's good that you got rid of the Harley though ;)
Interestingly enough, I only got rid of the Superglide FXD when my right knee decided to explode after years of abuse. I was adamant that without that injury I'd still be riding Harleys well into my retirement and beyond.

14 years later and my knee would cope with one again, and the riding position would suit my other inherited vulnerabilities ... but I have no desire to own one ever again! :shock:

Funny how things change, innit? 8-)