If Only I'd Kept....(Site No longer Active)

Chat about any motorbike here.
roadster
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silence S01

If Only I'd Kept....(Site No longer Active)

Post by roadster »

If you have some time to spare in these strange times have a browse through some of my machines ancient and modern.

washttps://roadster.piwigo.com/index?/category/2-two_wheels Once these were mine... and three of them still are.

Just pictures here without description but if you want to know more just ask. The site isn't permanent but I'll leave it up for a week or two.
Located on UK South Coast
SYM Joymax 125 and Honda CB300R. Previously Silence S01, Kymco AK550, Triumph Tiger 850, Triumph Street Twin etc...

muddyfox
Benefactor
Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max

Re: If Only I'd Kept....

Post by muddyfox »

Thanks for sharing.
Muddyfox (Nottingham)
Ride safe

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

Wow! Some crackers there. Never seen a BSA Dandy!

Fulhamfc
Current Ride: BMW C400 X

Post by Fulhamfc »

Hi
nice
loved my 400/4 and cx500 amongst the others at the time, Gt 185 XS750 CB200 FS1EDX I have no photos that Im aware of sad really atb FFC

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

Loving the Z Thou' a menacing looking bike... and the Dandy...

roadster
Benefactor

Post by roadster »

SH125Paul wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:04 pm Loving the Z Thou' a menacing looking bike... and the Dandy...
That shaft drive 1000 was civilised compared with the Z1 which I have added now. The Z1 was fine in a straight line and probably the joint record holder for the fastest I have ever ridden or driven. It is also the only bike on which I ever actually won a proper race.
SYM Joymax 125 and Honda CB300R. Previously Silence S01, Kymco AK550, Triumph Tiger 850, Triumph Street Twin etc...

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Great memories there and some great bikes too - really enjoyed looking thru them

Pandrop
Benefactor
Current Ride: Bonneville_Fireblade_Helix

Post by Pandrop »

Fabulous collection ! Some memories there Roadster. If only you had kept them.........you could sell them for a small fortune now !

roadster
Benefactor

Last chance to view

Post by roadster »

The trial period with this software expires in a few days and although I am impressed by piwigo.com I don't have enough use to justify paying the annual fee. So if you would like to browse through some of my old bikes do it now at https://roadster.piwigo.com .
I reckon that I only managed to find pictures of around half of the bikes I've owned, the rest are just fading memories.

Pandrop
Benefactor
Current Ride: Bonneville_Fireblade_Helix

Post by Pandrop »

A super collection .
I used to have a Honda CB900F back in the day and my friend owned a Z1300 and wrote it off on the road past Fewston Reservoir at high speed , apparently in his words " it was like trying to steer an oil tanker " and he lost control on a straight road . Man or machine at fault? No one will ever know but that is my memory of the big Zed, Im loving the Z1 and the Bonny.