Bakewell. March 17

basil 69
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxisym 600i

Re: Bakewell. March 17

Post by basil 69 »

Maxsymuppet wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm
basil 69 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:13 am I will have to miss this one as housebound at present with a broken ankle. :cry:
Did you have a spill on the scoot Ray, as we haven't had any ice or snow. At least round my way.
Yes last bend on country lane 500 yards from home. Farmers crap on road and rain don't mix. Luckily only a few more scratches on scoot on the same side as when I came off last year so repalcement parts order still the same. Can you believe it was practically 12 months to the day when I came off last year. Must remember not to ride this same time next. :lol:

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

Ray you are welcome to use this , you may be a little safer on it :)
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

basil 69
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxisym 600i

Post by basil 69 »

:lol: yes I've already had that suggestion from the wife.

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

It even got the go faster stickers on it
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Maxsymuppet
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i

Post by Maxsymuppet »

basil 69 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:38 am
Maxsymuppet wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm
basil 69 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:13 am I will have to miss this one as housebound at present with a broken ankle. :cry:
Did you have a spill on the scoot Ray, as we haven't had any ice or snow. At least round my way.
Yes last bend on country lane 500 yards from home. Farmers crap on road and rain don't mix. Luckily only a few more scratches on scoot on the same side as when I came off last year so repalcement parts order still the same. Can you believe it was practically 12 months to the day when I came off last year. Must remember not to ride this same time next. :lol:
Oh bad luck! The sort of stuff farmers leave on the road can be lethal, especially when you add rain.

Haven't had your replacement panels yet? Sounds about right for MotoGB! Might as well ask the tooth fairy for all the difference it will make. I should start looking for them elsewhere if I were you. Otherwise knowing MotoGB you could still be waiting when you retire. After my experience with them I will only go to them for parts if I can't get them anywhere else.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

hope you mend soon Ray.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.