Minehead

Snail
Current Ride: Burgman

Minehead

Post by Snail »

Hi, taking advantage of the weather camping in minehead for weekend, test run for us scoot and gear, anyone else that way?
Not ideal on BH but have to seize the moments when good forecast

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Re: Minehead

Post by rayb »

You'll be fine on the back roads. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Have a great weekend, fortunately not everybodies a miserable f***** & some lemmings turn into good friends

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Once there will be fine .Half traffic will be day trippers .

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Meldrew wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 am You're going to a popular seaside resort on Easter Bank Holiday Weekend. With good weather forecast and the usual car loads of lemmings crowding the roads to get to the seaside, the only thing you'll be testing is your patience.
I know your username is Meldrew but do you have to be so miserable? I think we'd all rather see positivity on here rather than your negativity, the sun is out and warm, perfect for care free riding.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Snail

Post by Snail »

Yes intend to not a fast rider enjoy the scenery take pictures have a brew what better other half on the back, going non motorway over clifton suspention bridge then a370 and a39?
Thanks for your good wishes it'll be a shakedown run ready for Normandy in June

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

Funkycowie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:05 am
Meldrew wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 am You're going to a popular seaside resort on Easter Bank Holiday Weekend. With good weather forecast and the usual car loads of lemmings crowding the roads to get to the seaside, the only thing you'll be testing is your patience.
I know your username is Meldrew but do you have to be so miserable? I think we'd all rather see positivity on here rather than your negativity, the sun is out and warm, perfect for care free riding.
Does he really think he's actually Victor Meldrew?? :lol: :lol:
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Snail

Post by Snail »

Hi Meldrew, no offence taken, yes obviously know it's going to be chocker it's the weather window unfortunately coincides with the bank holiday, we had intended to go the week after, no I'm not shouting out about going on a trip the post was to make any other Muppets aware of our ride in case anyone else is in the area? I believe there are some who may live in the West country?
Regards Brian and Jan

rjc1944
Current Ride: 2009 Burgman 400

Post by rjc1944 »

Hi Snail - you are camped in scooter heaven! Get yourself off onto Exmoor - don't miss the coast road to Lynmouth, Valley of the Rocks, Watersmeet and particularly Brendon and the Doone Valley. OK, there will be traffic but nothing a nice narrow scooter can't cope with. Enjoy.
2009 Burgman 400 in sunny Perranporth :D
Always seek the happy medium - she's out there, riding her scooter.

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Meldrew wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:25 pm
Funkycowie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:05 am
Negativity! I thought it was sound advice.
Apologies, when I read it earlier it sounded negative, it can be difficult to gauge context online sometimes :D
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...