Lexmoto Pegasus 300 s1 s1

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Deleted User 7077

Re: Lexmoto Pegasus 300 s1 s1

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Does anyone on here actually own a lexmoto ?

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

like I said earlier, a mate had one to commute, it wasn't pretty, but it never let him down, and he never washed it to be fair. Nowhere near Honda quality but nowhere near Honda prices.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Veering off topic, but I read Visordown today that there might be a new Benelli Touring bike - Pan European/BMW RT style with a 1200cc Triple. These days Benelli is entirely Chinese owned and all the bikes are Chinese built (though the engine would apparently be based on the old Benelli sportsbike). So I feel that we are going to see more and more Chinese bikes & scoots around, in all categories.
And all the criticisms that are made of Chinese bikes are exactly the same as those made of early Japanese bikes!

Snail
Current Ride: Burgman

Post by Snail »

It appears the Chinese are doing to the japs what the japs did to our motorcycle industry?

muddyfox
Benefactor
Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max

Post by muddyfox »

MrGrumpy wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:28 am Veering off topic, but I read Visordown today that there might be a new Benelli Touring bike - Pan European/BMW RT style with a 1200cc Triple. These days Benelli is entirely Chinese owned and all the bikes are Chinese built (though the engine would apparently be based on the old Benelli sportsbike). So I feel that we are going to see more and more Chinese bikes & scoots around, in all categories.
And all the criticisms that are made of Chinese bikes are exactly the same as those made of early Japanese bikes!
Only hope the Benelli doesn't include authentic Italian electric system. :D
Muddyfox (Nottingham)
Ride safe

Deleted User 7077

I got stung on a £150 chinese helix copy never again .It went on back of the scrap mans truck last year along with my 1991 crashed pan European that crashed in 2004 lol

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:15 am I got stung on a £150 chinese helix copy never again .It went on back of the scrap mans truck last year
OK but losing £150 isn't the greatest financial disaster in history! :lol: Did you get any money from the scrap man for it? Or were you so desperate you paid them to take it away????

Deleted User 7077

No gave it him they earned their money loading pa euro was mega heavy .Couldnt have timed it right me and son dragged them to end of the drive and saw him coming down the road flagged him down .lol

marval
Current Ride: Aprilia sr gt

Post by marval »

As a matter of interest regular youtube bike reviewer spicy110 regularly reviews various Lexmoto as well as most other brands. Just reviewed a Lexmoto Vendetta 250, currently running a Lexmoto lxr 380. Lexmoto will be lending him a Pegasus 300 scooter next. Probably worth a watch.
I have actually owned a Lexmoto 125 fmx scooter a couple of years ago when pre euro 4 carb models were cheaper, bought from Speedway at Cannock for just over a grand, no problem with either bike or dealer, sold for £850 18 months later to me that's a result.

Deleted User 7077

I used to follow Spicy I think his long term was Sinnis 125 until passed test he ran some miles up on that .He crashed his original pulse and it snapped at the head stock .Again ones he tests are brand new .How many miles did you put on your lexmoto ?

I'll definitely watch his pegasus review but hes not best one on scooters .
I'm thinking hell just thrash it say it great .