T Max stolen garage destroyed

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
tmaxrobbo
Benefactor
Current Ride: BMW C Evo Yamaha T Max 560

T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by tmaxrobbo »

3 am or so my garage was destroyed by people stealing my mk 3 t max . They used cutting tools Ona state of the art roller door stole my t max and e bike . Pissed off . Insurance co have been slow due to Covid . May not replace it as the payout won’t cover a good one . So pissed off

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Re: T Mac stolen garage destroyed

Post by Funkycowie »

fight for a good price, each time I lost a Tmax (twice) I got more than I paid for it. Look around for a MK3 of a similar age similar mileage or slightly better then tell them how much that costs and add a little.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Capt. R Swipe
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7

Post by Capt. R Swipe »

Christ, that's sh*te news to wake up to. The low-life bas*ards will wanna see what you do next tmax - think carefully.

XP500FUN
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda WibbleWing 600 Love it

Post by XP500FUN »

Bloomin Rotten.

Hope they catch them where you are.

They do often here here, but then just let them off oddly.

Hope it sorts well.

At least you will have a few bob to spend, and you might get soemthing really nice.

Hope so.

PS maybe non Tmaxey wise !!!

Stibbs
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2022 NSSForza350

Post by Stibbs »

:evil: Arseholes the lot ‘em. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they’ll catch the cretins and deliver some sort of justice :twisted:

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor

Re: T Max stolen garage destroyed

Post by tmaxrobbo »

Looks like the T Max was targeted though they took my E Bike as well . really fed up and can't relax . I wont replace the T Max with another as it will just go . Shame as it was a really good one ...............That's why the sh@ts took it

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Post by Data »

Darn it, sorry to hear this. Bar-stewards aren't they! I think we all know what these people deserve but rarely get. Suffice to say I'd love to meet up with them as they were trying to steal any property of mine. My baseball bat would be having a conversation with them. Makes me so angry, so I really sympathise with you. I had a car stolen many years back and the rage I felt was more than anything I had experienced at that time. Hope you get a good price. Do as Funky says...it works.
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

Stephen
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Stephen »

Stibbs wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 am :evil: Arseholes the lot ‘em. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they’ll catch the cretins and deliver some sort of justice :twisted:
Don’t rely on that,my Tmax DX was stolen,Vodaphone tracker alerted me,phoned me early hours of the morning,asked me to confirm it had gone,police & vodaphone tracked it,caught the culprits within the hour with my Tmax,2 other stolen bikes,a stolen Transit and a cordless angle grinder they had used to cut the security chains,after nine months I received a message from the police saying not enough evidence to prosecute,stated that CCTV footage would of helped to secure prosecution, the steering lock was destroyed,which was obscene money to replace,to top it all the insurance brokers ***ked up taking the details of where i park the bike,so the insurance refused to pay,luckily my initial call to the brokers was recorded so they had to pay up.....

Still got the tmax,alarm fitted(which i am not a great fan of alarms)and a really beefy lock and chain(22mm)

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

tmaxrobbo
Benefactor

Post by tmaxrobbo »

I got an NIP for the T Max saying it was clocked speeding at 91 mph through Brighton town centre. I informed the Police and sent a letter exposing the fact it was stolen with the NIP. The NIP showed the speeding was at 1.30 am so they must have stolen it at 12.30 am , put it in a van hot wired it then rode it. I will not see it again .I doubt I will get another T Max as it seems if a thief wants it they will take it . I also need a complete electric garage door at £3000 fitted . I can’t get my other bike out now as the garage is shored up so there is the hassle of not being able to get to work easily, I have to use the car . My Specialized Levo 6F electric mountain bike was also stolen and was not listed on my insurance so is not covered , that’s £3500 gone ! It has really hit me hard . My wife says get over it it’s just stuff , but I really find it hard . It’s the loosing trust in your fellow human . Though these humans are utter scum

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

tmaxrobbo wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:57 pm I got an NIP for the T Max saying it was clocked speeding at 91 mph through Brighton town centre.
Where was it stolen from? As in town/postcode.

PM me some details if you want to, photos, reg number etc.