Scooters on the market

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Rocketman122
Current Ride: eee

Re: Scooters on the market

Post by Rocketman122 »

Ive had 3 joyride syms
150cc and 2 200cc. Non were amazing with reliability
Now an Hd200 that is decent for the month i have it as a temp bike
Id like to get a bigger scooter than burg400 i had
Non interst me
Not tmax not b650(cvt is a huge repair bill) not ak550 (not into sport scooters) and no honda (dont like honda whatsoever) or anything like a downtown 350cc which is less powerful than a b400. And no xmax. They are small and i cant stretch my legs out. There isnt anything that catches my eye. The maxsym is a decent offering but its a budget scooter and im nervous regarding long term as im buying it with some mileage already. I bought the b40p with maileage and they have a crep load of flaws in them. A huge list of issues. Some ive already encountered and fixed. These big scoots are really more trouble than smaller scoots but i dont want a small scoot

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

Perhaps see what could be imported from France or elsewhere? Might be something around that we don't get.
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

Rocketman122
Current Ride: eee

Post by Rocketman122 »

There arent any more models that fit what id like
Its between another b400 or rebuild my engine in my current 400
Or a maxsym 400. Id already prefer the 600 if im not getting a suzuki. So just those 3.there are models from piaggio that I would never buy again(horrible experiences) or kymco xciting 500 which is lacking in key parts and an old model. and the new xciting 400 which is out of my budget

Looks like ill keep looking for a ms600 and then sell the Hd200 for peanuts and rebuild b400. Where i live i must have a ride and id like something as backup. I live ina secluded place. Few buses per day. Its a nightmare

Biglee 123
Current Ride: Kymco400i

Post by Biglee 123 »

I have a 5 year old kymco400i never had any major problems I service it myself regularly