Honda Forza 350

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Re: Honda Forza 350

Post by StephenC »

Interesting read but the mpg claims just 70. Hopefully that's US gallons!
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

StephenC wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:06 am Interesting read but the mpg claims just 70. Hopefully that's US gallons!
Well, I doubt if I'd get more than 70mpg (Imperial)!!! I've heard rumours that the throttle can be partially rather than fully opened if desired, but I don't believe them!!! :lol:

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

Hooligan!
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

RobiXmax
Current Ride: Yamaha XMax 300

Post by RobiXmax »

Evening all
First time on here for a few weeks. Anyone heard any news about UK price and date in the dealers for new 350? Not much online. I'm quite keen to look at one. Also haven't seen any UK press review yet....quite a gap between announcing its launch last summer and first rides. Production still affected perhaps?

Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Waldorf »

Not sure about price although I've seen mention of it on the Internet but Honda Dealership up here informed me a week or so ago that March was the earliest expected arrival time for the new Forza.
The chap was helpful but vague; understandable in the light of the present uncertainty/shambles.
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Presumably showrooms are closed for retail during the lockdown anyway? Workshops might be open, but I don't think you could buy one even if they were available!

RobiXmax

Post by RobiXmax »

Uk price of £5469 from P&H Motorcycles of Crawley. But I've not seen any official pricing from Honda. Seems very fair given the improvements on the outgoing model. As others have said, I suspect it will be MArch earliest before we see showroom stock. Took the XMax out today for the first time in 6 weeks, to blow a few cobwebs away. Strangley reluctant to start (has always fired up immediately in the past) but it has been very damp and cold of late. Engine super sweet once warmed up, but I had almost forgotten about the bunny-hop rear springs on less than perfect roads. REal shame that those and the unfit for purpose main beam spoil an otherwise great scoot.
https://www.phmotorcycles.co.uk/product ... rza-300-2/

RobiXmax

Post by RobiXmax »

Waldorf wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:44 pm Just been reading this:

https://www.hondaprokevin.com/2021-hond ... cs-scooter
That's a good read, thanks Waldorf. By far the most info I've seen online so far.

Waldorf
Benefactor

Post by Waldorf »

I'm finding my lovely Silverwing increasingly hard to manage. I expect it's partly due to my having ridden it only a few times in the past year and partly to the fact that the arthritis in my hands has suddenly become worse. In its turn, that may be due to manhandling the Silverwing!

In any case, I am considering seriously buying a 350 Forza.
I intend buying new as it'll probably be the last maxi I buy, reports of them have been positive, and I keep being told (regarding cash) that I can't take it with me.

I'm in no immerdiate hurry since there is are rides in the offing which may be my Silverwing's swan-song (with me) and I have to decide which colour to choose - a matter for serious contemplation.
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

lenny

Post by lenny »

Just sold my SWing and have completed 1000 miles on my new Forza 350. I'm very pleased.