Forza 750

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Stephen
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Re: Forza 750

Post by Stephen »

Just watched another couple of reviews over the weekend

Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

charles1976 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:31 am Thanks perfect...I'd love a 750 but they'll have to so a better price than 10k
btw - I noticed on Biketrader that several Honda dealers still have late-model Integras clogging up their showrooms which they are advertising for prices around the £7.5k mark. The last Integras don't have the latest electronics and engine upgrades that the Forza 750 (and 2021 X-ADV) have, but they do have the updated chassis with reasonable underseat space.

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

MrGrumpy wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:57 am
btw - I noticed on Biketrader that several Honda dealers still have late-model Integras clogging up their showrooms which they are advertising for prices around the £7.5k mark. The last Integras don't have the latest electronics and engine upgrades that the Forza 750 (and 2021 X-ADV) have, but they do have the updated chassis with reasonable underseat space.
You’re right there,stopped at the Honda dealer in MK on the way back from my Mums Wednesday,nice Integra on a 70 plate with 600 miles,top box & panniers £7600.00…..got offered a test ride on the Forza 750,would of seemed rude not to except,I didn’t tell them I had already been out on one,so i went back today and took it out,i know Milton Keynes area a bit better than the dealer area i had the last test ride from,still just as impressed,i would put an aftermarket screen on to help cure quieten the noise,

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

MrGrumpy
Benefactor

Post by MrGrumpy »

Hmmmm..I've never been offered a test ride....the last time I went into my local Honda dealer and asked about test rides (of the X-ADV), the salesman gave me an incredibly dismissive reply, returning to work on his computer before he'd even stopped talking! It's one of the reasons that I don't hold them in the highest esteem! However, they are local, and there's no-one else apart from a Suzuki dealer 15 miles away!

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

The colour choices are not outstanding,in the catalogue the choices are Gloss black,a dark matt blue or a matt silver,once on the Honda ordering system the matt silver is no longer a choice,i like the pacific blue on the Forza 350 range,the blue on the 750 did not appeal to me,so i have gone for the gloss black,the dealer doesn’t know stock levels yet,but already has two black and one blue on order,he will do some chasing next week to see if he can find out stock levels and delivery schedules.

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

MrGrumpy
Benefactor

Post by MrGrumpy »

Stephen wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:45 am The colour choices are not outstanding,in the catalogue the choices are Gloss black,a dark matt blue or a matt silver,once on the Honda ordering system the matt silver is no longer a choice
I believe if you one of those lucky Europeans, a super lovely red is also available. The blue looks OK to me, especially as I'm sick and tired of black and silver scoots/cars!

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

Collected my Forza 750 today,very pleased with it…. a gentle bimble back from the dealers through the lanes and B roads,keeping the revs and speeds sensible,hugger fitted as well as a rad guard,smart top boxis indeed SMART😁 with the key in your pocket a button just needs to be pushed under the rack,the key has to be used to completely remove the box,i did 55 miles keeping under 35 mph and altering the modes throughout my ride,i shall up the speeds gradually keeping the revs to sensible level,not set up the user mode as yet,the dash is pretty snazzy and i may need to go on a computer course to work it all out😁heated grips are still to be fitted up on delivery,Datatool tracker installed.

I was going to upload some photos,i very rarely upload photos to forums but the free hosting sites i did use imageshack & photobucket now appear to want me to pay a fee….any free photo hosting sites out there still
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

MrGrumpy
Benefactor

Post by MrGrumpy »

Congrats! I think keeping to 35 is a little on the cautious side!
Topbox - so it opens without the physical key, but you need the key to remove it....Since I would probably have to take the box off each time I put it in the garage due to space constraints, I'm wondering if this reduces the value of a Smart Key enabled box, or not. However, it may stop me riding off with the topbox keys in the lock after a stop! How much is the topbox? I saw somewhere that the Honda heated grips cost £300, which is just stupid!
Have you thought how you might configure the User mode? My thoughts are along the lines of leaving the engine in standard setting but the gearbox in a more adventurous mode, to give a slightly enhanced normal mode, better than the tedium of Drive mode but without going the whole hog of Sport mode! I understand you can set the level of engine braking - I've never really thought what level of engine braking I'd really like!

btw Try postimages.org - its free. I think I've used it successfully.

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Stephen wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:35 pm I was going to upload some photos,i very rarely upload photos to forums but the free hosting sites i did use imageshack & photobucket now appear to want me to pay a fee….any free photo hosting sites out there still
You can upload images by using the button that says 'Add image to post' when writing posts on here... its just below the text box on the left side and is free.

ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

Funkycowie wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:08 am
You can upload images by using the button that says 'Add image to post' when writing posts on here... its just below the text box on the left side and is free.

Thank you….something like this then,hope they’re not to big for the forum

Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright