Ebay European countries purchasing parts

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Deleted User 18446

Re: Ebay European countries purchasing parts

Post by Deleted User 18446 »

They say you have to pay to learn .Received tracking from DHL earlier now just received import bill £45 of which £11 of that is their fee .So next time order one thing at a time keep under the limit .Have tyre on way from Germany £80 ish see if get away with that one .I may of got away with Italian one but brought belt and other bits at same time .Was expecting it so no big deal .

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

I was going to order a Mitsuboshi belt from an Italian retailer, but they said due to the new rules, there was a minimum spend of €200 or something, which rather defeated the purpose of buying a cheaper belt! Which is why I ended back back at easyparts.nl

Rocketman122
Current Ride: eee

Post by Rocketman122 »

Im curious if easyparts and goparts.eu are the same company under different names. I ordered some parts for the maxsym from goparts. garbage customer service. non existent. took a long time to arrive, box came crushed (though no parts damage) and paid tons of customs taxes. shipping price was r*pe high. thieves and never ordering again. I have never purchased from italy sellers on ebay and dont plan to. everytime I looked for some parts to rebuild my b400 engine, they never wrote mileage of the parts and bad images that you cant see anything. they self filtered themselves out.

ANYONE KNOW A PLACE TO ORDER PARTS FOR SYM? this means decent pricing AND shipping prices and replies to emails. goparts.eu never replied once to my many emails. never again.

there is this long time site https://www.oemmotorparts.com no contact info at all. there is https://partsss.com who I have contacted through whatsapp but always asks for vin number instead of just saying if they even sell parts for maxsym 600 2014. whats so difficult to answer "yes/no". I always got excellent service when I bought suzuki parts in the US. but from EU, theyre terrible. bad decision to buy sym. even the parts fiche of sym looks like some toddler drew it. vs the accurate suzuki. you cant even tell what some parts are with the sym.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Never come across goparts - looking at their website I can see no links with easyparts, apart from both being in the Netherlands (different street address for one thing). I've always had very efficient & reliable service from easyparts, and they normally only charge €3 for (UPS) shipping.

Rocketman122
Current Ride: eee

Post by Rocketman122 »

I've always had very efficient & reliable service from easyparts, and they normally only charge €3 for (UPS) shipping.

thanks Grumpy, ill try them next time.

Deleted User 18446

Just looked at tracking says in Bergamo Italy now has UK customs clearance on way to UK now

Deleted User 18446

Parts at East mids depot should be here tomorrow.

Deleted User 18446

Parts here ordered 31st July from Italy delivered 12th August.
If anyone thinking of doing it just keep below the £130 limit avoid the extra import tax or be aware and factor it in .

Deleted User 18446

Chasing up my tyre now Germans usually very quick its stuck in transit somewhere which in my experience not good news may be lost 😕

Deleted User 18446

Sent message this morning then went on Web chat on my tyres it's stuck awaiting clearance. She said can't give a date the hour later get email saying be delivered on Monday. So worth asking its given it a nudge along .