Around uk on sinnis 125 terrain

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Deleted User 18446

Around uk on sinnis 125 terrain

Post by Deleted User 18446 »

Part 2 but sums up part 1

Deleted User 18446

Re: Around uk on sinnis 125 terrain

I'm planning john o groats lands end ( the Jogle) if reasonable weather window and have 7 nights booked plus 1 at home as passing on way south .One more than need as having extra day in south west also on tmax lol 😆 .To do "the Jogle " you have to get up to the start and back from finish so double distance really .I'd like to do it on125 water cooled maxi but prices for used are too high at moment .

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Post by Data »

Did Lands End to John o'Groats & most of the way back 48 years ago on a Honda CD175cc twin. Great run. Didn't rush my trip. Remember doing it over a 5 day period to take in the sites. You should have a blast!
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

Deleted User 18446

I've done it on a Vespa gt200 before .

Couple of 125 candidates on ebay popped up both cosmetically challenged. Hoping that will keep price down .Both just had mot's.

One needs a new seat other needs roll of black gorilla tape .Or could fix seat with Gorilla tape the tape that's on is peeling off 🤔

Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 92 Helix

Post by Jimo »

My Lead NH125 is two stroke but fully refurbished and needs nothing, it has a new Givi top box, new tires, std exhaust and runs fine, I’ve got too many (5) bikes so some must go, PM if interested. Also have FES250 Foresight almost as new with extras, everything good - again as above.

Jim

‘82 Honda Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, ‘94 Honda Helix, ‘79 Honda ST70

Deleted User 18446

Im after a honda s wing 125 or forza 125 Jimo

Deleted User 18446

Just watched an OAP in Worcestershire so not far away took his cbt brought a sinnis pottering around the area ,Never had a bike before having a great time and making videos .Watched him a while then thought what faff with all gear changes .Now 125 scooter may not handle back lanes as well than 125 adventure bike but be more relaxing for me anyway just open it up and dodge the pot holes .I need something can keep on the drive with easy access and not a target for being knicked .