TMax at Three Sisters Wigan

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
Tmaximus
Current Ride: TMax BMW R1200GS Aprilia RSV4

TMax at Three Sisters Wigan

Post by Tmaximus »

Guys .... last year I was hit by a car while out cycling and badly injured, including a head injury that caused me to have a stroke affecting my left side, this affected my gearshift foot for my regular track bikes, so i took my TMax to the Three Sisters instead. It went well, just decked out a bit too early, but surprised most of the bike riders !

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: TMax at Three Sisters Wigan

Post by horobags »

Sorry to here about your accident, but glad your enjoying the t-max to the full , they are just as much fun as a bike.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

Glad your are back up and on it with what best suits your needs...
3 Sisters... often used for supermoto a bit like Lydd and Lydden. Sounds like fun!
I did a Ride Skills day with Kent Fire and Rescue at Brands Hatch... I had done their Biker Down First Aid course previously...
So got to go round Brands Indy on the XMax400, Paddock Hill Bend and mind the centre stand!
Had done supermoto day at Lydd and Brands Hatch on a CCM - Scooter 'twas different!

Tmaximus
Current Ride: TMax BMW R1200GS Aprilia RSV4

Post by Tmaximus »

Cheers guys, my foot movement has improved since the day at the Three Sisters, and I have been out at Croft & Cadwell since on my KTM. The TMax was fun on track and I would do it again. A few years ago I was on my KTM at Almeria Circuit in Spain and the local TMax club were out on track mixing it with the bikes, they were very capable, so that encouraged me to take mine on track here.

bikerdezzie
Current Ride: skyteam dax

Post by bikerdezzie »

I done 2 track days at Croft on my ktm 950sm before i bought my Tmax in 2008 then they got took to court and almost went under, start charging 200 quid a track day after that so put my plans of tmaxing it around there in the shitter, was dying to take mine around, maybe one day.
Dezzie

fullcirclemax
Current Ride: Integra

Post by fullcirclemax »

Looking forward to doing the Nurburgring on the sh300 next month, will be slower than an R6 or something but fun.