What 125cc

For members who own little scooters.
stollie
Current Ride: YP250

Re: What 125cc

Post by stollie »

Pikey agreed with that little red and white scooter with those very nice expansion chambers. They remind me of the one i have on my TZR125 Yamaha which is 1989 model for europe in a nice blue with yellow stripes. 8-)

moonzoomer
Current Ride: vt 500

Post by moonzoomer »

The best 125 scoot I have ever come across by a clean mile is the Honda Innova, lovely little 125 cc 4T loosely based on the old Honda 90 but having a 4 speed semi auto box, bombproof engine with cam and rocker arms running on real bearings, light weight, full size wheels and excellent brakes, fully enclosed chain and standard telescopic forks with crazy mpg (up to 120). I have serviced a few of these little bikes and have found them superior to any TNG, parts are easy to find and not expensive with the bikes being available at stupid money as they did not look trendy.

stollie

Post by stollie »

Reading the posts and looking on net i would say Burgman are really nice looking and seem to be tapping into every market like 125cc and 200cc and then into maxiscooters. It is all down to money and what fits your needs and how the warrantys are if new. Happy hunting for your mini maxi. 8-)

Gerard C
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Post by Gerard C »

Further to my post on this subject. My Baby Burgman is now being used by my Son who's just passed his CBT. It's cracking on with his 10 stone wet through. The thing, for me anyway, is the road presence of the Burgman. They really stand out.
He travels about 30 miles daily and the MPG looks as if it's going to be very reasonable.

stollie

Post by stollie »

Gerard C i think the Burgman is very well made and that is from 125cc scooter right through to 650cc. I hope your boy loves and enjoys every bit of mile he does. Good on dad for lending or give the baby burgman for him to use.

stollie

Post by stollie »

Sorry Gerard c it was your daughter. I sorry got it wrong. The 125 looks cool from what i have seen as well as the 200cc scooter.