Thinking about it must have been didn't see exposed chain.I take photo if go again but Lidl has shaded parking so may not go again.
Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
-
Deleted User 7077
Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
Looked quite small not sure if the new 125 version or the 750 is not as tall as I thought it was .
Thinking about it must have been didn't see exposed chain.I take photo if go again but Lidl has shaded parking so may not go again.

Thinking about it must have been didn't see exposed chain.I take photo if go again but Lidl has shaded parking so may not go again.
-
MrGrumpy
- Benefactor
- Posts: 7359
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:50 pm
- Current Ride: ADV350 Tmax mk3
- Location: Cumbria
Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
Where is Cambrils?????
-
Deleted User 7077
Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
Near Salou in Spain .Just reading Aldi specials mag may go back as Brie is on offer lol .
-
MrGrumpy
- Benefactor
- Posts: 7359
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:50 pm
- Current Ride: ADV350 Tmax mk3
- Location: Cumbria
Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
I thought the baby-ADV was currently only available in Indonesia or somewhere?
-
Deleted User 7077
Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
I'll take photo if see it again was all hot and bothered after driving and sun was cracking the slabs .
-
Deleted User 7077
-
rayb
- Benefactor
- Posts: 990
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:16 pm
- Current Ride: Honda SH300
- Location: Droitwich
- Contact:
Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
My wife will go spare if they have started selling motorbikes in Aldi. She moans if I come out with a spanner.
-
StevenM
- Benefactor
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:19 pm
Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
rayb wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:26 am My wife will go spare if they have started selling motorbikes in Aldi. She moans if I come out with a spanner.
-
Capt. R Swipe
- Benefactor
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:17 pm
- Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7
- Location: Devon
Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils
"WTF?! I'm not happy with that smudgy fingerprint on the front of this show-bike..........'Management!'"
