For members who own little scooters.
stijn1990
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman UH125

New Suzuki Address 110

Post by stijn1990 »

Hi All,

Just reserved a Suzuki Address 110 (Dark/Matte Blue) for use as a town commuter

Should be getting it sometime in October

Have some questions already (See below), if these should be moved to a different page, please let me know

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering if anyone would know where to get the below aftermarket parts:
(currently I can only find parts straight from Japan)

- Exhaust
- Air Filter
- Oil Filter
- Sprak Plug
- Variator (Incl. Rollers)
- Clutch (Incl. Clutch Bell + Spring)
- Drive Belt
- Rear Shock
- Tail Tidy
- Any other performance parts or aesthetic parts that can be useful

PS: weight reduction would be beneficial where possible

I am aware this will cost a bit of money, but this will be a personal project of mine
I have also got a bigger bike already in case people may suggest this instead of any upgrades

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance

richie the 1st
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda sh125 Suzuki Address FL1

Re: New Suzuki Address 110

Post by richie the 1st »

i have two its called greed which is good just put a top box decent tyres as well and ride it,yeah its your money,spend it on your bigger bike.
Old honda sh125.
New Honda sh125.
Ride free,ride safe.

roadster
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silence S01

Post by roadster »

The Suzuki AN125 is what got me back into scootering and convinced me that twist and go really worked for practical commuting. This was my first scooter since the Maicoletta 250 in the late 1960s. It looks like many improvements have been made and I'm sure you will enjoy it. The only modification that I would regard as priority would be to look closely at the exhaust system and if it isn't stainless steel try to replace it before the first winter and keep the original pristine if possible. I have had several small bikes with Suzuki's little single cylinder engines and they certainly took some punishment without any problems. So if you wanted to extract a few more horsepower I'm sure it would be possible.
Located on UK South Coast
SYM Joymax 125 and Honda CB300R. Previously Silence S01, Kymco AK550, Triumph Tiger 850, Triumph Street Twin etc...

wightegi
Current Ride: Forza 300 Honda C90

Post by wightegi »

Wemoto list parts for the Address , the best performance mod would be a screen which helps the airflow around the bike could be worth as much as 5 mph . Suzuki parts are not expensive and some times cheaper than pattern parts so worth looking at them as well . Are you getting a new bike and do you want to keep the warranty ?

stijn1990
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman UH125

Post by stijn1990 »

@roadster - Can get an exhaust from Japan, is £230, but the shipping is £80 and then the import charges & VAT on top of that
I can always use High Temp Black Paint as I used on a previous scooter to cover the rusty spots, which I know does the job

@wightegi - I am getting a new bike yes, 3 year warranty, so still debating whether to get aftermarket parts, may just leave it as don't think it's worth it
I might just stick to the Suzuki screen and maybe a little top box atleast that way the warranty still stands

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

The Address really doesn't have a cult following like, for example, the Zoomer, Grom , Monkey etc.

It's a great little bike, but not popular in that sense.

Hence, webike don't even really do anything out of the ordinary for it. https://japan.webike.net/SUZUKI/ADDRESS110/533/mtop/

Again, I'd just ride it and have some fun.

8-)

rossm
Current Ride: SH300-R1-Z1000

Post by rossm »

Malossi and Polini don't have anything listed for it, so might be a bit of an issue getting all that you have listed. Just ride it and enjoy it as it is.
Yamaha R1, Kawasaki Z1000, Honda SH300i

barker
Benefactor
Current Ride: gilera nexus

Post by barker »

i have had mine for 3 years now ,smashing little scooter, around the town you cant beat it, on the open road mine pops along at a steady 60 have seen 70 on rare momments

richie the 1st
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda sh125 Suzuki Address FL1

Post by richie the 1st »

my silver one has always been the quick one,at 60mph just wants to go,the blue one being newer,its quieter/tighter/smoother but its slower,taking to the bloke from mme motorcycles he says its the exhurst.
Old honda sh125.
New Honda sh125.
Ride free,ride safe.

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

Having ridden a good few miles with both Richie and Barker, neither of them spare the right wrist.

Therefore, as they both rate the unmodified Address 110 as perfectly adequate, I'd be inclined to trust their opinions.

8-)