Hi and need advice

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Stephen
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Re: Hi and need advice

Post by Stephen »

You will enjoy the Maxi scooter life……i have had a couple of big tourer Harleys and other big cruisers,but have always run a scooter as well,had 5 of the big 650 burgers,X9’s 400 burgers,X-ADV,Tmax a now i have the 750 Forza,i have enjoyed all of them,the 530 & 560 Tmax are all singing,all dancing with cruise,heated seat & grips,electric screen,the newer ones even have sat nav(i think)i did enjoy mine,very sporty,220 kgs,the adv was good and the dct gear box i enjoyed,that was heavier at 237kgs,I really did love the big burger,but it is a lard arse,but alas Suzuki have pulled it,the 400 is also a good option,last year Honda released the 750 Forza with an updated DCT gearbox,so ichopped both the Tmax & ADV in for one,its good,although i think it would benefit from an electric screen i have an aftermarket one from Givi(air flow)it comes in at 238kgs,i a top box and panniers on mine,so is all set for our Scotland trip next year,i am 5’ 7’ with a 29 inch inside leg,all the scoots i mentioned I was flatfooted on both feet,apart from the ADV,i guess i was on the on the balls of both feet,all of them will do all what you want and more,the Forza 350 has had some good reports and looks good,i’ve not tried one yet,Sym and Kymco do a decent scooter as well,but not a great network coverage in the uk….if you don’t tinker yourself…..

Let us know your choice

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

Ian T
Benefactor
Current Ride: Forza 350 Red - Fastest

Post by Ian T »

Had a good look at them but size and weight preclude now as I don’t have a lot of strength in my bad hand.

Rather looking forward to the downsizing and easy motoring.

Ian T
Benefactor

Post by Ian T »

Stephen wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:11 am You will enjoy the Maxi scooter life……i have had a couple of big tourer Harleys and other big cruisers,but have always run a scooter as well,had 5 of the big 650 burgers,X9’s 400 burgers,X-ADV,Tmax a now i have the 750 Forza,i have enjoyed all of them,the 530 & 560 Tmax are all singing,all dancing with cruise,heated seat & grips,electric screen,the newer ones even have sat nav(i think)i did enjoy mine,very sporty,220 kgs,the adv was good and the dct gear box i enjoyed,that was heavier at 237kgs,I really did love the big burger,but it is a lard arse,but alas Suzuki have pulled it,the 400 is also a good option,last year Honda released the 750 Forza with an updated DCT gearbox,so ichopped both the Tmax & ADV in for one,its good,although i think it would benefit from an electric screen i have an aftermarket one from Givi(air flow)it comes in at 238kgs,i a top box and panniers on mine,so is all set for our Scotland trip next year,i am 5’ 7’ with a 29 inch inside leg,all the scoots i mentioned I was flatfooted on both feet,apart from the ADV,i guess i was on the on the balls of both feet,all of them will do all what you want and more,the Forza 350 has had some good reports and looks good,i’ve not tried one yet,Sym and Kymco do a decent scooter as well,but not a great network coverage in the uk….if you don’t tinker yourself…..

Let us know your choice

Steve
I will but unless something really goes to change my mind it will be the Forza. Going to have a sit on one this Thursday, thanks to a very kind gent indeed.

I always thought it would be a Burgman 400 but all reviews and comments steer towards the Forza or the XMax so that’s narrowed it down greatly. Thanks for such an in-depth reply.

Cheers

Ian

Ian T
Benefactor

Post by Ian T »

Well that’s that job done

Just ordered one in red cos always told red is fastest.

Delivery October bit of a shame the other slower colours would have been September.

Got me free Honda heated grips fitted thrown in as well.

I am happy and thanks for all your kind and helpful advice along the way.

Kind regards

Ian

Waldorf
Benefactor

Post by Waldorf »

It'll be worth waiting for if my experience is anything to go by and you have plenty of time to trawl through the Internet for gadgets and add-ons :)
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Greyerbeard
Current Ride: Any of the below

Post by Greyerbeard »

Good job! Where from?
1981 Triumph T140ES
1989 Honda C90
2019 Triumph Street Scrambler 900
2021 Honda Forza 350

Waldorf
Benefactor

Post by Waldorf »

Google 'Honda Forza 350 accessories'. ;)
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Ian T
Benefactor

Post by Ian T »

I have already been a googling.

I got it from Miles Kingsport Hull. First one I rang. Lovely man so he was
Cheers

Ian