Lands end cancelled

pikey

Re: 01/09/12 Lands end

Post by pikey »

Its the one in exhaust support hanger we think so not critical wheel moves freely just catching grating noise at low speed seems OK at 45/50 so taking it steady.Bristol tomorrow so see how it goes

victor
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman Exec 650 K9

Post by victor »

331 miles you are correct ZZG got to get a leave pass from swbo and pocket money. I speak to the dog see if she will lend me her bone money :oops:

Wolf
Benefactor

Post by Wolf »

324 miles for me :shock: easy :lol: If I go it's down to cash & work if I'm working

pikey

Post by pikey »

If I was you guys I would have extra nights start finish at Portishead t lodge brand new we have just stopped there(easy for southern guys to meet as well) .On way down to Bodmin go on A39 north Devon coast and Atlantic highway stop off a few places Boscastle Tintagel Padstow ect.From Bodminn next day go to st Ives It says restriced access but just go anyway right down into town by the Harbour you have to go thro cobbled streets follow cobbles around to harbour wall dodging tourists you can park bikes on harbour wall free.From there go out of town following outbound traffic signs till you see B3133 follow that to Sennen then Lands end nice run .You haveto pay £1 to park now at lands end used to be free for bikes.On way back call into Minak theatre even if you dont go in lovely tropical plants growing .After that go past Penzance to Marazion on coast thats where St Michels mount is after that hit A30 back to Bodmin .You can then have leasurly run back up to Bristol take A38 to Exeter then go up to Tiverton pick up A38 again at Wellington me and Bob did that yesturday had a nice run went into Weston for an Ice cream (free bike park on sea front by an Italian ice cream and restaurant big silver round building)then back roads to Portishead.From Portihead its not far to M5 for the slog home .Definatly wouldnt slog from Stoke/manchester Derbyshire to Bodmin but up to you guys.Just my opinion as we have just done it on the 250 Helix's photos to follow.Julian

pikey

Post by pikey »

lands end on 20 plus year old scoots which cost price of a middle of the road lap top £400/500

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

I think Im going to have to pass on this trip, as Im away, on a big holiday july, and another the week before this trip, but if there is a possibility of making it, and anything changes, Ill be there.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Mikes done the sign for you :kiss: :kiss:

victor
Benefactor

Post by victor »

permission granted SWMBO just awaiting conformation email for leave. :shock:

pikey

Post by pikey »

Just to wet your appetite newquay boscastle st ives lands end and scoots

https://plus.google.com/photos/10560993 ... banner=pwa

Few more last one on Quay at St Ives photos from Bob

https://picasaweb.google.com/1153929572 ... t297ei73gE#

If you want to see King Arthurs Castle go straight thro Tintagel past car park past houses to end turn left to Camalot Hotel their car park over looks the Castle just drive in and go left as long as not there too long they wont bother you done it a few times hotel is in Mikes album cant miss it

victor
Benefactor

Post by victor »

which web site have you used for this hotel