AAAH, HARLEYS!

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
BenR
Current Ride: Aprilia Atlantic sprint 500

Re: AAAH, HARLEYS!

Post by BenR »

I don't understand the point of wearing leather trousers with no jacket or gloves? What a moron. Harleys are shit anyway as are all customs/cruisers.

Capt. R Swipe
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2023 Forza 350 YamT7

Post by Capt. R Swipe »

All show, no........... Of course, he conducted himself extremely well and fittingly after the event!

Knob :D

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

Lack of clothing, his body wont look so good when its having tarmac scraped out of it. Looks like he has put a car tyre on the back, DIP SHIT. Hogs by and large are ok but I have to agree its the idiots they attract. Also good to see how easy it is to put on its stand, not. Could somebody explain how he managed to go down in a straight line in good weather, he needs a maxi scoot but not sure we want him has a member.
Maximum respect

gn2

Post by gn2 »

Looked to me like a panic brake and front wheel lock up, the front of the bike dipped sharply before he wobbled and fell off.
Or he could have just shut the throttle too quick for the soggy forks to cope with, bottomed them out onto the front of the frame and down it went.
That width of rear tyre is quite the thing among the Harley fraternity these days, usually paired with a bicycle width front tyre.
The thing which surprised me was that the crowd didn't fall about laughing.
Or why they were there in the first place?
Maybe its a new animal friendly Pamplona thing, running away from the Harleys?
Only you don't need to run away because they aren't anywhere near as manoeverable or fast down city streets as the average bull.

irev
Current Ride: AN400

Post by irev »

Gasses it in traffic = Prick

Closes down on the bike in front = Real Prick

Grabs too much front brake (just look at the fork dip) loses control = Total Prick

Rides like a twat, looks like a twat, dresses like a twat = Total Twat

Frankly, despite the muscles he doesn't seem to have a lot going for him... tosser.gif
No door is closed to an open mind.
Except a closed door, which a mind can't open, but even a stupid hand can.

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

+1
Maximum respect

visfix
Benefactor
Current Ride: 06 Aprilia Atlantic Sprint 500

Post by visfix »

irev wrote:Gasses it in traffic = Prick

Grabs too much front brake (just look at the fork dip) loses control = Total Prick

Frankly, despite the muscles he doesn't seem to have a lot going for him... tosser.gif

Irev........ :kiss:
Non Timetis Messor!

RIP Pepsi

frankiej1949
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Post by frankiej1949 »

This is a must see for Gerard C, he loves Harley riders :lol:

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

irev wrote:Gasses it in traffic = Prick

Well absolutely - but you must admit it takes an especial genius (or a really really badly setup bike) to lock up AND lose the front end in a straight line at 20mph!!!! I could try that for years on the TMax and I'd never manage that!!

irev
Current Ride: AN400

Post by irev »

Well, once the raked out front end is compressed, the braking effect is only going to skate the skinny front wheel, leading to the front end tuck.

And because of the weight and geometry `pushing` from low down and far back, which means the bike is sliding in a direction that doesn't match the turn the bank angle would want to create not even Marquez could save a front end slide on that pile of cretinosity.

While everyone always points at the handling limitations of maxis compared to mo'sickles, one of the advantages is that they reach the limits sooner but warn of those limits sooner still - at the point where physics still allows time to compensate.

But a better vouchsafe for the validity of ABS there cannot be... dry roads, straightline, not going quick, dipshit in control...
No door is closed to an open mind.
Except a closed door, which a mind can't open, but even a stupid hand can.