Road rage

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
pikey

Re: Road rage

Post by pikey »

If they are tail gating pull across let them go just not worth it .

mr fish
Current Ride: CRF1000l Africa twin MSX125

Post by mr fish »

pikey wrote:If they are tail gating pull across let them go just not worth it .
That was the plan honest guv ..until the swerve bit

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

Some times you bite - deal with it?
Some times others drive or ride like a cock - we all have to deal with it...
Nowerdays i rarely speed and generally ride easy, if i come across agressive drivers or riders, which i do daily on a commute to central london, have learnt to just let it go, cos there will be another along in a minuit...

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

XMax400Paul wrote:Some times you bite - deal with it?
Some times others drive or ride like a cock - we all have to deal with it...
Nowerdays i rarely speed and generally ride easy, if i come across agressive drivers or riders, which i do daily on a commute to central london, have learnt to just let it go, cos there will be another along in a minuit...
Too true i kind of expect it in London ..he caught me off guard lol

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

This vid has become a bit heated over on the modern vespa website ..oops

pikey

Post by pikey »

Our local club had same last weekend obviously pack of scooters some not very fast when car did finally get past tried few times to unsettle the leader coming across at him .I wasn't there but was told he was shaking with rage when they stopped but car was long gone by then didn't get number .Most times get lot of smiles when people see big pack of scooters but some take offence .

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

99.99% of the time riding is wonderful but can't always be the case i document the good and the bad the right and the wrong I've always apologised if i get over the top, and can take the piss out of myself these types of vids go up for discussion some see it as look at me, but its not the case i would rather be having fun

Globs
Current Ride: Piaggio X10 350

Post by Globs »

One of the problems of having a faster bike, on a small scooter there is no competition, they zoom ahead and then you filter past at the next queue.

On a powerful scooter or bike you get into pissing competitions - not so nice at all.

The art of not caring if someone wants to get past (and therefore letting them past) is a useful one to cultivate, let them have their accident/speeding fine/rage session somewhere else.

pikey

Post by pikey »

People don't realise work goes in to making a video and are so quick to judge not only the content but editing picture quality vibrations ect .I've stopped at moment as my lap top very old and dropping apart .Not so easy on a tablet so stopped doing them .Took go pro and Hitachi adapted to go pro mounts to Croatia never used them .

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

Globs wrote:One of the problems of having a faster bike, on a small scooter there is no competition, they zoom ahead and then you filter past at the next queue.

On a powerful scooter or bike you get into pissing competitions - not so nice at all.

The art of not caring if someone wants to get past (and therefore letting them past) is a useful one to cultivate, let them have their accident/speeding fine/rage session somewhere else.
This is the thing i find strange (let em past) i had 2 choices speed up and set off the speed camera or slow down and pull behind the car on my left (which i did) granted i called him a wanker at the same time he gestures to me but was the swerve a show of gratitude ? i think not ... i don't really mind all opinions