Re: I think electric is now in sight
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 am
I reckon it's all part of an elaborate experiment to see if loud pipes actually do save lives

https://www.maxi-muppets.co.uk/forum/
Don't mention loud pipes! Currently down in Essex and am being driven mad by local bikers with deafening pipes! Stupid wankers on Harleys with exhausts that sound like machine guns and sportsbike tossers with full race exhausts howling round the streets at 4AM! Far from saving lives, they are putting themselves in danger as I'm SO tempted to get in the car and knock them off!!!!!Bern wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 am I reckon it's all part of an elaborate experiment to see if loud pipes actually do save lives![]()
![]()
MrGrumpy wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:25 amDon't mention loud pipes! Currently down in Essex and am being driven mad by local bikers with deafening pipes! Stupid wankers on Harleys with exhausts that sound like machine guns and sportsbike tossers with full race exhausts howling round the streets at 4AM! Far from saving lives, they are putting themselves in danger as I'm SO tempted to get in the car and knock them off!!!!!Bern wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 am I reckon it's all part of an elaborate experiment to see if loud pipes actually do save lives![]()
![]()
![]()
Shout out and I'll treat you to coffeeMrGrumpy wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:25 amDon't mention loud pipes! Currently down in Essex and am being driven mad by local bikers with deafening pipes! Stupid wankers on Harleys with exhausts that sound like machine guns and sportsbike tossers with full race exhausts howling round the streets at 4AM! Far from saving lives, they are putting themselves in danger as I'm SO tempted to get in the car and knock them off!!!!!Bern wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 am I reckon it's all part of an elaborate experiment to see if loud pipes actually do save lives![]()
![]()
![]()
StephenC wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:12 pm So here we have a 21hp, 100 mile range, 70mph+ capable bike by Zero for £8995.
Seriously, if it had storage it could be my next purchase. By the time my finance on the Xmax is done in 2 year's time, I reckon there will be a viable electric option for me. Can't wait!
https://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-ne ... motorcycle