Page 2 of 2
Re: Looking at a T Max Mk 3 new to me
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:29 pm
by bikerdezzie
It does drone and gets on ya tits after a while, my mk3 sounded like a v2 doodlebug which was good at first but needed baffle back in after a while as my head was splitting after a few miles.
Re: Looking at a T Max Mk 3 new to me
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:08 pm
by Taipan
My MK3 had a MIVV on it and I sort of got used to it round town but on the A road it does drone if you sit at a constant speed.
Re: Looking at a T Max Mk 3 new to me
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:23 pm
by EvilRacer329
Hmm, interesting. I've got the baffles in my other bikes and don't find the exhausts too bad on constant throttle. But I figured that the rising exhaust note under acceleration just wouldn't be there due to the CVT, meaning that it would drone when riding for fun as well!
Nick