Lincolnshire bike nights

Wrinkly
Benefactor
Current Ride: Tmax

Re: Lincolnshire bike nights

Post by Wrinkly »

As things stand I would like to join in on this run. Looking forward to brushing off the cob-webs from the old machine
and meeting up with the other Muppet. Ginge, are you going to North Kyme and traveling by way of Lincoln?

steve
Current Ride: Burgman 650 Executive

Post by steve »

Hello fellow muppets,

All welcome on the Saturday ride,10 am at the plough pub Nth Kyme,quick intro and a pre ride brief,10.30 take off.Barry and myself did the ride last year,it's been tinkered with,the guy who owns the hotel where we are staying gave us a route and we have put bits from his ride and bits from our ride together.

Steve
Steve
Abbots Langley, Herts
2011(11) Suzuki AN650 L1 Burgman Executive
2011(11) Suzuki AN400 LO Burgman Grey

ginge
Benefactor
Current Ride: Gilera GP800

Post by ginge »

Wrinkly wrote:As things stand I would like to join in on this run. Looking forward to brushing off the cob-webs from the old machine
and meeting up with the other Muppet. Ginge, are you going to North Kyme and traveling by way of Lincoln?
Was thinking of meeting up in Mablethorpe. If thats ok.
Ginge. 8-)
ENGLAND LOVE IT OR LEAVE

GP800. 0 to Oh my God! Real quick.
[http://www.flickr.com/photos/gingerscoot/

Wrinkly
Benefactor

Post by Wrinkly »

If I dont get too tired before then it will be great to say Hi.

ginge
Benefactor
Current Ride: Gilera GP800

Post by ginge »

Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe in one day. Bliss
Ginge
ENGLAND LOVE IT OR LEAVE

GP800. 0 to Oh my God! Real quick.
[http://www.flickr.com/photos/gingerscoot/

Wrinkly
Benefactor

Post by Wrinkly »

Sorry Ginge. Had to quit at Skeg. and go home. Poor old sod . Hope to join another run soon. Dave.

steve

Post by steve »

Good to meet some of you members from this site,nice ride in to Skeggie,plenty of Harley's about,it turns out there' a big hog rally about 4 miles from where we are staying.

I've worked there ain't many petrol stations in Lincolnshire,we found one where petrol was advertised at 47 pence a litre.........it had been shut for some time though :D

I trust you all got to you home destinations ok,we will set of for home about 10,taking a nice bimble via the country lanes.

regards

Steve
Steve
Abbots Langley, Herts

burgerman
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda FJS600 Silverwing

Post by burgerman »

steve wrote: I've worked there ain't many petrol stations in Lincolnshire,we found one where petrol was advertised at 47 pence a litre.........it had been shut for some time though :D
That's 'cos there ain't many cars in Lincolnshire!!! Mind you, we have got rid of most of the horses and carts, and most of us have got electricity now! :)

Thanks to all involved yesterday Steve, it was a great day out. Enjoyed our Skeggy chips, then a quick blast home.
As I grow older, my mind doesn't just wander......sometimes it buggers off completely!!
You can't avoid growing up, but you can be immature all your life!

Deeping
Benefactor
Current Ride: t-max + xv1100

Post by Deeping »

I dream about electricity, and you think you've had it hard, we used to live in cardboard box in 't middle of road, then have to like road clean half an hour before we got up. or did I see that on Python
Never instal version 1.0

steve

Post by steve »

OK....for you wonderful muppets that i met on Saturday,THIS is the route we took on Saturday,i had it on my Garmin,but also tracked myself with an app on my iphone,if you zoom in you can see where i have doubled backed on myself,thats where Dave got his puncture(Mareham on the hill)it even shows me walking up someone's drive to talk to him,then further in Alford it shows a load of zig zagging,i was walking around a pub,thats where we stopped for a tea and caught the rest of the gang up.

THIS is the route we took from Sth Mimms to Nth Kyme

Steve
Steve
Abbots Langley, Herts