Scooters and Dogs...........

Post links to other sites here
wuffstuff
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Scooters and Dogs...........

Post by wuffstuff »

........ don't really go together.

I've spent the past few years building my website supplying good stuff for dog owners. Lately I've opened an Ebay shop and am now selling on Amazon UK and Europe wide. Have a gander at http://www.wuffstuff.com.

The significance of this is that I can now work at home sat on my @rse, and if I can do it with no knowledge whatsoever, anyone can. Pick something you know a bit about and have a go. It costs so little to start on Ebay and you can make good profit in just a month.

There, that's my soapbox solution to us older members trying to live on that thing we paid through the nose for all our working lives, only to have the government take it off us.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then they beat you with their experience.

johnp
Benefactor
Current Ride: The Wife

Re: Scooters and Dogs...........

Post by johnp »

Nice looking site.
Barnfields Plumbing & Property Services

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

interesting, what software are you using for the shop?
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

JohnR93
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda NT700 Deauville

Post by JohnR93 »

It is a good looking site but I think you are missing an opportunity. What about Scooters & Cats?

Puss in Boot(s) :lol:
Regards,
(100% Ugly Bunch Member)

wuffstuff
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Post by wuffstuff »

Great comments, as expected. The software is prebuilt, straight off the shelf, provided by Big Commerce (I 'd love to say I did it myself but I have no brain). The cost is a monthly fee of £30, I think. Mine is more now as I have more products listed. Big Commerce can link Ebay sales to the website, to enable stock control.

If I was starting again I wouldn't bother with the website. I would just use Ebay and Amazon. And I wish I 'd done it 10 years ago.

Feel free to ask any questions any time.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then they beat you with their experience.