Anyone get out this weekend?

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Gerard C
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Re: Anyone get out this weekend?

Post by Gerard C »

This Sunday, even with a forecast of doom we had five Maxi Scoots out around North Yorks, out from 9.15am till just before 6pm. mostly sunshine and hot but then it poured down on the way home. So what? From the texts I’ve had since everybody had a great time. Including a Lady Pillion rider who was on her first ride with us. We must have just missed you Roy as we were all over the place. Can't let the rain stop play Chaps.

Sylar
Current Ride: Forza 350-Cruisym300i

Post by Sylar »

The only differance Gerard, mate, i didn't leave home till 12o'clock. I also went at my own pace, and stopped when i wanted. You do a great job organising rides and i salute you for it, iam just a miserable old get who likes to be in charge and ride alone. :)

Gerard C
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Post by Gerard C »

Which is absolutely fine by me Roy. I hope we can do a Glasson Dock meet with you though?

BenR
Current Ride: Aprilia Atlantic sprint 500

Post by BenR »

I didn't do much at the weekend but I've just got back from a whistle stop tour of Sussex/Kent. Started off at Rye then onto Lydd & Dungeness through Dymchuruch, Hythe, Sandgate into Folkstone & finished up on the white cliffs at Dover for a well earned cuppa & bit of cake. About 300 miles today.

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Nice round there.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125