may be changing scooter

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
loonymoon
Global Moderator
Current Ride: None

Re: may be changing scooter

Post by loonymoon »

So you can chose between an XEvo 400 with 10000 miles or a Pug Satelis 250 with 30k miles

However if you want more urge after a GTS 300 the choice is obvious....LOL Though the prices I'm guessing are quite different.

I had a test ride on a GTS300 and absolutely loved it - round town. It was superb a lovely, lovely scooter but I didn't like it on the motorway very much. The XEvo is a much more friendly scoot for longer journeys on the motorway - particularly with the large GIVI screen which mine has which makes the wind noise much more bearable - in fact it's like a different scooter with the large screen. very good weather protection too.
Just sold : 2010 Piaggio XEvo 400ie, in midnight blue. Heated Grips, Acumen horn, MM sticker!!Image

Previous 2006 Piaggio X8 400 ie Image

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

loonymoon wrote:So you can chose between an XEvo 400 with 10000 miles or a Pug Satelis 250 with 30k miles

However if you want more urge after a GTS 300 the choice is obvious....LOL Though the prices I'm guessing are quite different.
Good sales pitch. Right up until you got to prices..... :lol:
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

loonymoon
Global Moderator
Current Ride: None

Post by loonymoon »

Yes but mine is a 400 and newer with lots less miles.....
Just sold : 2010 Piaggio XEvo 400ie, in midnight blue. Heated Grips, Acumen horn, MM sticker!!Image

Previous 2006 Piaggio X8 400 ie Image

darrenandsarah
Current Ride: T-Max Mk3

Post by darrenandsarah »

ridinhigh wrote:Lucky you, neither did my 55 plate GTS125, but the new GTS are well known for piss poor paint and finish quality......and at £4300 otr it takes the piss........ I would never buy Piaggio again, check out my older posts for links to the pictures on the GTS owners club forum...

.Good job im not buying your piaggio 400 then isnt it? if all your bikes fall apart,

not a very good advert
I'm not selling a bike, and have never owned a Piaggio 400 so you've lost me totally........

ridinhigh
Current Ride: GTS 300

Post by ridinhigh »

sorry mate im confusing myself lol