Thoughts on braking

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
macp
Current Ride: Gilera ST200

Re: Thoughts on braking

Post by macp »

Brilliant :lol: oh well this could have been such an interesting thread too.

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

Bluebottle wrote:
rtfm wrote:Maybe we need some standard joke disclaimers ;)
You mean some sort of "hilarity indemnity"?

I'm going to wind my neck back in now so that is my last shot
Yes, exactly! Can we get a smiley for this?

rtfm

Post by rtfm »

I've thought of a standard disclaimer, something short and to the point. Like this maybe?

*Standard Muppets humour disclaimer No. 4. - This post was written in jest and was not made to disparage, discourage, dishearten or disrespect any reader who may have different views to the message poster. In addition the poster cannot be held responsible for quality of said "humorous" post as interpreted by people perusing or passing by the forum thread passively or proactively and cannot accept liability for any offense caused by said post on said thread if misinterpreted by the viewer as a serious statement of his or her opinions and therefore causing the viewer to feel aggrieved, abused, assaulted or aggressive or any combination of alliterated words. This is an equal opportunities statement and applies to men, women, animals, minerals, vegetables and any combination of the above forthwith.

macp
Current Ride: Gilera ST200

Post by macp »

rtfm wrote:I've thought of a standard disclaimer, something short and to the point. Like this maybe?

*Standard Muppets humour disclaimer No. 4. - This post was written in jest and was not made to disparage, discourage, dishearten or disrespect any reader who may have different views to the message poster. In addition the poster cannot be held responsible for quality of said "humorous" post as interpreted by people perusing or passing by the forum thread passively or proactively and cannot accept liability for any offense caused by said post on said thread if misinterpreted by the viewer as a serious statement of his or her opinions and therefore causing the viewer to feel aggrieved, abused, assaulted or aggressive or any combination of alliterated words. This is an equal opportunities statement and applies to men, women, animals, minerals, vegetables and any combination of the above forthwith.
Superb :D

Deeping
Benefactor
Current Ride: t-max + xv1100

Post by Deeping »

rtfm wrote:I've thought of a standard disclaimer, something short and to the point. Like this maybe?

First class, this should be on the bottom of all my posts, it's brill. :lol:
Never instal version 1.0

Bluebottle
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 ZA L0

Post by Bluebottle »

I'm lookin forwards here and not at anything that has gone before but I think you forgot the clauses:

Clause a.
Section 4 (above) shall not apply to any message wherin the subject of said humour is being a twat.
WE ARE THE BURG resistance is futile
The Ugly Bunch-1

rtfm

Post by rtfm »

Bluebottle wrote:I'm lookin forwards here and not at anything that has gone before but I think you forgot the clauses:

Clause a.
Section 4 (above) shall not apply to any message wherin the subject of said humour is being a twat.
:lol: :lol: :lol: