Forza 125 UK Announcement

For members who own little scooters.
pikey

Re: Forza 125 UK Announcement

Post by pikey »

Your right Vespa has been like that since 1946 obviously not working time for a change

gn2

Post by gn2 »

Long past time for a change to the GTS anyway, when it was revised recently they should have ensured that a full face helmet could fit under the seat.
They managed it on the Sprint so there's no excuse.
A 200cc Sprint would be the dog's danglies.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Funny should mention the Sprint I follow scooter West on you tube they get the 150 sprint and rate it quite highly .Recently watched video where they did a frame swop on a write off with 40 miles on the clock so showed everything .The 150 is 3 valve air cooled and now has roller rockers better fan on belt case .They also did a trip from San Diago to Mexico and one of the guys wife rode one and kept up ok with 250's and 300 ' s .In fact 3 of Gts ' s were write offs and Piaggio USA donated new frames .Good series on them prepping scooters and doing the trip .All had a custom paint finish with a Pacifico beer company paint theme.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Vespa seem to be remaking and using classic names with primavera and sprint. I'm wondering if the rally will be next .

pikey

Post by pikey »

Latest video they do an overnight trip with Vespa club load them all on a trailer .Vespa clubs all around the world it's amazing usually 35/40 countries represented at Vespa World days events .

pikey

Post by pikey »

Difference is I'm going. :lol: :lol:

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

Meldrew wrote:It's just another date on the biking calendar.
Been there, done that eh? I guess this is why you've turned to the wholemeal side...

pikey

Post by pikey »

He was soft back in the MZ days he's more crusty now. :lol: :lol:

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Post by michaelphillips »

pikey lad, whats this got to do with a Forza 125 lad, you be talking about bread next :lol: :lol: :lol:
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Just keeping thread going it needed Ryvita ring