Forza 125 UK Announcement

For members who own little scooters.
kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Re: Forza 125 UK Announcement

Post by kayz1 »

I would rather the pox than buy a Vespa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fox chucked in with the chickens who will bite first :lol: :lol:

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Post by michaelphillips »

kayz1 wrote:I would rather the pox than buy a Vespa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
icon_thumbs_up.gif icon_fry-up.gif
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

pikey

Post by pikey »

kayz1 wrote:I would rather the pox than buy a Vespa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wasn't the one who couldnt get the monster Integra on centre stand in Spain or couldn't follow the cyclist up the cycle lane past traffic because the Integra was too wide . If you want to get ahead get a Vespa it's a way of life . ;) ;)

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

pikey wrote:couldn't follow the cyclist up the cycle lane past traffic
It wasn't 'couldn't', we just wouldn't follow you up the cycle lane because any passing Five O would have taken a very dim view of that manouevre ;)

The Vespa has quite grown on me TBH, although Scene Tax makes them expensive for what they are. As for Peugeot, I wouldn't own another of their scooters however cheap it was.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Only Brits obey traffic laws abroad if there's a gap you go for it's in Vespa owners manual .

pikey

Post by pikey »

I paid £670 for mine hoping to get that back when I sell it .Expensive compared with a £300 xevo I agree .

gn2

Post by gn2 »

If I could get a Vespa that wasn't a metal monocoque, had storage for a helmet, jacket and trousers under the seat, had a 300+cc engine and ABS, chances are I would consider buying one.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

That may well have been because of all the tools and spares,,,"coil and stuff" i took for the Vespa :lol: :lol: :lol:
plus i had side cases on you did not...
Anyway you bit first :lol: :lol: :lol:

pikey

Post by pikey »

This may surprise you had message off Tim Dawes who did Le Jog with us week ago asking about Forza 300 .I said hadn't heard anything bad about it had another message tonight he's been for test ride and he thought it was cramped and handled worse than the Helix .Re tools only used pliers and adjustable spanner out of your kit as it saved me unloading to get to mine under the seat .I also would like to remind you who had 24 mm socket and female torx socket to repair Jaz's Xevo and of course just little matter of me having a bearing and saved hours of messing about .I will bite every time diss the Vespa and you diss the Pikey word out

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

gn2 wrote:If I could get a Vespa that wasn't a metal monocoque, had storage for a helmet, jacket and trousers under the seat, had a 300+cc engine and ABS, chances are I would consider buying one.
I'm sure they'll bear that in mind when designing their next new model :lol: