Road rage

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
mr fish
Current Ride: CRF1000l Africa twin MSX125

Road rage

Post by mr fish »

Just a quickie for those that missed my calm demeanour :D

Ferrit
Current Ride: MP3 400ie

Re: Road rage

Post by Ferrit »

Why do people risk their lives by antagonising other drivers. just let him past and get on with life.
Rather than thinking next time, it is more likely that he is going to react badly with the next motorcyclist he comes across. People rarely remember the good things but always remember the bad. I never have understood the need to show aggression, even when the other party is clearly wrong. Life is to short for this, why risk making it shorter.
2013 Mp3 500sport
2007 MP3 400ie

A less than Civil Servant
Herts & Beds SERV

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

Yep I agree in hindsight ...red mist at the time. sometimes i react sometimes i don't ..thats life

Ferrit
Current Ride: MP3 400ie

Post by Ferrit »

Yeah it happens, it was not an attack at you, but road rage in general. I suppose I am very lucky in just being laid back so much that I rarely get upset.

Damn honest of you to be willing to share your failings as a warning to others.
2013 Mp3 500sport
2007 MP3 400ie

A less than Civil Servant
Herts & Beds SERV

pikey

Post by pikey »

https://youtu.be/u6fd6gIMRS0

The crumble will show you how it's done warning contains references to Jesus sex and ambulance chasing and bad language

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

I must admit I would do exactly the same in that situation. Im not proud of it but being bullied by four wheels can be quite intimidating, so I would intimidate them!! the twatwanker might think twice about doing it next time..
Keep up the good work Mr Fish. ;)
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

Ferrit wrote:Yeah it happens, it was not an attack at you, but road rage in general. I suppose I am very lucky in just being laid back so much that I rarely get upset.

Damn honest of you to be willing to share your failings as a warning to others.
I wish i was chilled all time too ..this is the first time I've reacted on this bike in 1600 miles so not bad lol

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

My road rage has all but gone now, I very rarely get properly angry as it just makes me ride like shit.

I would have just let him tailgate me until I could pull in safely and let him pass and have his accident somewhere far away from me!

I hope you can handle yourself better than old Mr Crumble, as he crumbles way too quickly:

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

pikey wrote:https://youtu.be/u6fd6gIMRS0

The crumble will show you how it's done warning contains references to Jesus sex and ambulance chasing and bad language
That about sums it up lol

mr fish

Post by mr fish »

rtfm wrote:My road rage has all but gone now, I very rarely get properly angry as it just makes me ride like shit.

I would have just let him tailgate me until I could pull in safely and let him pass and have his accident somewhere far away from me!

I hope you can handle yourself better than old Mr Crumble, as he crumbles way too quickly:
ha ha I've seen that before didn't realise it was crumble , i did pull in and let him pass :kiss: that would have been the end without the swerve