Mad nutter

Chat about any motorbike here.
kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Mad nutter

Post by kayz1 »

For any body interested, the Honda City Adventure ( Integra on steroids :lol: ) will be available in UK Honda dealers from January 2017. It will be on show from August 30th @ various Euro shows...
Lyn.

victor
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman Exec 650 K9

Re: Mad nutter

Post by victor »

Is this Hondas idea of selling a scooter for off road that will never get used off road.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

like most 4x4's?? or chelsea tractors?? I doubt any will go off road with the expensive bodywork.
They arn't half nice though!! 8-)
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Post by Z750Jay »

A bit like a lot of Adventure Tourers/Mayfair McGregors. The amount I see that have every Touratec extra yet are showroom clean is unreal.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

Great, I'm interested.

I had to take off the centre stand on the integra because I dinged it on a speedbump so extra ground clearance would be useful. Also useful for the few times a year the roads to work flash flood.
Z750Jay wrote:A bit like a lot of Adventure Tourers/Mayfair McGregors. The amount I see that have every Touratec extra yet are showroom clean is unreal.
And the legions of sports bikes that will never see the track, harleys not being ridden by Hells angels and touring bikes which never go further than the local cafe.

victor
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman Exec 650 K9

Post by victor »

i totally agree with you mark, one of lads has come into a lot of dosh at work, he bought a damaged range rover
and put it through over finch company to get it how he wanted, cost a lot but like you said looks bloody nice!!!!

pikey

Post by pikey »

The crumble goes off road with Africa twin and gets defeated

Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Post by Z750Jay »

Lol, did one green lane on the XT1200 once. Lucky it was during a dry spot in the weather so the ground was OK as I was on road tyres. I had traction control in mode 2 (mud) so I only laid it on its side 4 times in one mile - the panniers and engine bars earned their cost!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Once again i have to explain to those that do not read what is written, Did i,or Honda say this is an Off road scooter! NO, it is a City scooter with off road looks....so where does the off road bit come from please?

pikey

Post by pikey »

Just watched video Kawasaki have a version of the Grom out