Page 1 of 2

Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:43 pm
by Deleted User 7077
Looked quite small not sure if the new 125 version or the 750 is not as tall as I thought it was .


Thinking about it must have been didn't see exposed chain.I take photo if go again but Lidl has shaded parking so may not go again. :lol: :lol:

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:06 pm
by MrGrumpy
Where is Cambrils?????

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:34 pm
by Deleted User 7077
Near Salou in Spain .Just reading Aldi specials mag may go back as Brie is on offer lol .

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:30 pm
by MrGrumpy
I thought the baby-ADV was currently only available in Indonesia or somewhere?

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:34 pm
by Deleted User 7077
I'll take photo if see it again was all hot and bothered after driving and sun was cracking the slabs .

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:00 am
by Deleted User 7077
Photo of £9.50 sun hol promotion accom instead lol
Image

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:26 am
by rayb
My wife will go spare if they have started selling motorbikes in Aldi. She moans if I come out with a spanner.

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:21 am
by StevenM
rayb wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:26 am My wife will go spare if they have started selling motorbikes in Aldi. She moans if I come out with a spanner.
:lol: :lol: That's why I go food shopping alone :lol: :lol:

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:56 pm
by Deleted User 7077
[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

Re: Just seen Honda xadv in Aldi Cambrils

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:14 pm
by Capt. R Swipe
"WTF?! I'm not happy with that smudgy fingerprint on the front of this show-bike..........'Management!'"