Page 1 of 1

The Mighty Sym selection from Milan show

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:24 pm
by Deleted User 7077
[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

Re: The Mighty Sym selection from Milan show

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:18 am
by muddyfox
Way too much plastic on the front of the 400.

Re: The Mighty Sym selection from Milan show

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:10 pm
by Deleted User 7077
Just seen on face book Sym uk will be in hall 4 nec .

Re: The Mighty Sym selection from Milan show

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:03 pm
by Sylar
I have not been to the bike show for about ten years, is it in Birmingham? what dates? what is admission cost and Parking charges? The 400s looks interesting, I see they put the mirrors on the frame like my cruisym, I did not want indicators on my mirrors, and the screen looks adjustable and larger.

Re: The Mighty Sym selection from Milan show

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:19 pm
by Deleted User 7077
I doubt will be as many Sym on show at NEC .

Did you sell your silverwing ?

Re: The Mighty Sym selection from Milan show

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:26 am
by Stibbs
A simple search produces This,

https://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/

Re: The Mighty Sym selection from Milan show

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:20 pm
by Sylar
My Silver wing was never really for sale, even if someone had offered to buy at the price I quoted, I would not have sold it. I will be using it more in the coming months, ideal for strong winds and rain.

Re: The Mighty Sym selection from Milan show

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:26 pm
by Deleted User 7077
Fair enough .

Only asked as was looking for a better tour scoot with abs for trip to Spain next March and Cornwall /Scotland trip in may .