C400X SE

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Fulhamfc
Current Ride: BMW C400 X

Re: C400X SE

Post by Fulhamfc »

sussed it pics now up

hi
dunno how to post them

any idea
fulham

Fulhamfc

Post by Fulhamfc »

Fulhamfc

Post by Fulhamfc »

Fulhamfc

Post by Fulhamfc »

Fulhamfc

Post by Fulhamfc »

OneFootInTheGravy
Benefactor
Current Ride: Vespa GTS 300

Post by OneFootInTheGravy »

Looks good. I like the crash bars with those lights, it gives it quite an aggressive look. That display isn't too shabby either.

Do the spot lights come on with the main lights or are they on a separate control, sort of like fog lights?

Fulhamfc

Post by Fulhamfc »

the normal lights are set on auto everything is led stop/tail indicators - i hit a another light button and the spots or fogs come on too , its like a searchlight but not too stupid to blind other road users, there is a main beam too but cant see me using it , the display goes on forever with computer type menus for all kind of settings which i still havent got my head round it all
long way from the raleigh runabout all those years ago

OneFootInTheGravy
Benefactor

You'll have to keep me posted on how you get on with it. The finance on my Vespa is up in May and I'm quite tempted with one myself, and there look to be some good deals on these at the minute too. I like the idea of something with a few more toys, the Vespa is a great bike but it's very basic.

Fulhamfc

Post by Fulhamfc »

It rides like a motorbike, big wheels absorb poor roads, twin discs upfront so stops well , pirelli angel tyres really grip well and in wet roads too , comfortable upright ride with decent protection - very powerful engine pulls well and i'm 6'2 and a big lump - endless toys are fun too.

Ive had 2 vespa 300's and its so far superior to them and I thought they were the biz then, you'll stand out coz there is nothing like this out there I am constantly complimented and questioned about it

OneFootInTheGravy
Benefactor

I took a long lunch break today and went for a super quick look at one near me.

I can see what you mean, it's a completely different beast to the Vespa! You get a lot more bike for your money.

The one I looked at is a 2018 with just over 3k on it. It's the same colour as yours, has the TFT screen, keyless ignition, alarm, heated grips and seat, it doesn't have bars and spots (which I do like the look of on yours) but it comes with a givi touring screen which does look nice. I am very tempted.

I'll have to have a chat with the missus this weekend and see if I can sell her on the idea.