Popped Out on the SH

For members who own little scooters.
SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Popped Out on the SH

Post by SH125Paul »

It has been a while, but as the sun made a brief appearance i had a quick bimble out on the SH for an hour n half... Lanes out around Farnborough, Biggin Hill, Edenbridge, Brastead, Knockholt, Orpington. Dobbin is now showing 1900 miles and ave 130 mpg... 55ish on the flat.. Had it since April (i think...) Just before first lockdown... Nice to get out the house... done my head a world of good. bit cold though.
Stay safe all

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Re: Popped Out on the SH

Post by Funkycowie »

I was tempted to go out on my NC but decided after a walk that it was too cold to ride, I've become a summer time rider over the past three years.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

It would of been too much of a faff to get proper togged up to take the NC out and do it justice... even with the heated grips...
Got back from the SH ride, cold, quick coffee then out again for an hours walk with Diesel the Black Lab...
Still on the NC forum?

richie the 1st
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda sh125 Suzuki Address FL1

Post by richie the 1st »

still dont know about getting another one
Old honda sh125.
New Honda sh125.
Ride free,ride safe.

wightegi
Current Ride: Forza 300 Honda C90

Post by wightegi »

Keis heated vest/waistcoat is all you need under a jumper on top of a T shirt warms your whole body . They do not take much current , Capitano runs his on a C90. I would be getting ready for the Dragon Rally now but it has been postponed I will miss a weekend of foul weather rain wind and snow ....well maybe not :lol:

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

wightegi wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:03 am Keis heated vest/waistcoat is all you need under a jumper on top of a T shirt warms your whole body . They do not take much current , Capitano runs his on a C90.
The Keis heated waistcoat is in the running for the best ever biking purchase of mine.

8-)

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

SH125Paul wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:35 pm It would of been too much of a faff to get proper togged up to take the NC out and do it justice... even with the heated grips...
Got back from the SH ride, cold, quick coffee then out again for an hours walk with Diesel the Black Lab...
Still on the NC forum?
Haven't been on there for a looong time. I have only done a few hundred miles this year on the NC because of migraine stuff and working from home.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

The Forza hasn't been out since 11th December when me and the old man took a run out to Harwich. It won't be out until lockdown ends.

Take care for those that do go out.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Waldorf »

My Silverwing is in the workshop, the ride there being the only miles I've put on it since HAL arrived.

I guess it won't be worked on until lockdown's lifted.

Then I shall seriously consider getting a new Forza.
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Yoshi
Current Ride: Honda SH125i

Post by Yoshi »

I've had my SH since November, just hit 660 miles so going in for 1st service next week. In the 3 months I've had it I've only had 2 days where the weather was good and the roads were dry but that was enough to give me a taste of what it'll be like come spring/summer....can't wait!