Forza 750

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Stephen
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Re: Forza 750

Post by Stephen »

The dealer put the sat nav mount in a really stupid place,it obscured the pretty coloured dash,i have now moved it to the lefthand brake reservoir ,which is where i wanted it in the first place…

Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Although they appear small you can click on them to see the big version
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

maxsymiser
Current Ride: Honda X-ADV750

Post by maxsymiser »

Hi Stephen, I'm thinking of fitting a hugger to my adv and wondered who's hugger you have fitted to your forza.

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

I have the Givi one on my Forza,also had the Givi one on my ADV

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Stephen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:32 am I have the Givi one on my Forza,also had the Givi one on my ADV

Steve
But do they do anything? I put a hugger on the Tmax with the idea of stopping the underside becoming coated in grime and mud in the winter, but it seems to have absolutely no effect. I think it would have to be much longer to really do much.

maxsymiser
Current Ride: Honda X-ADV750

Post by maxsymiser »

Stephen wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:32 am I have the Givi one on my Forza,also had the Givi one on my ADV

Steve
Thanks,, will look at there web site.

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

300 miles on the Forza now and enjoying it,the heated grips are apparently still “under study”at the moment,i think thats their terminology for the quality control has found something wrong🤔still waiting for a couple of Givi bits,i think all dealers are struggling to get bikes and accessories in to the UK at the moment,blaming both Brexit & Covid.I have now worked out how to set up the user mode on the DCT,plus i can change the display and do all sorts of fancy things,providing i can remember the procedure 😁that is.

I may get an aftermarket screen,once the first service is done i can up the speeds a bit and see if the original screen is as noisy as I imagined it to be on the demo ride,

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

Just about to take the Forza 750 in for its first service I have a loan bike waiting for me I am then going to go to the super sausage in Towcester for brunch

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

Forza serviced,they loaned me a Honda CB500F….back on a proper manual,soon got used to it again,only stalled once,met a fellow biker for Brunch at the super Saugage,a fair few bikes there for a weekday,left there and bimbled to a Triumph dealer then on to collect the Honda,i had asked them to check the sidestand as it seemed to waggle about a bit,apparently its supposed to have that amount of play,the Demo model was out so unfortunately I couldn’t compare it,but i shall keep an eye on it,nice ride home in very pleasant weather,got a couple of nice rides planned this weekend,so hopefully the weather will hold out.

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright

Stephen
Benefactor

Post by Stephen »

I ordered this the same time i ordered the bike,its a Givi one,the guard was here fairly quick but the fitting kit only arrived last week,the deal was they would fit if,the axle nut needed to come off,a spacer removed and the fitting kit arm takes the place of the removed spacer,i would of needed a touque wrench and my diy mechanical skills rate very low 😁

https://postimg.cc/gallery/0PtrmV3

The heated grips are yet to come,i am hoping in time for the winter,again part of the deal otherwise I wouldn’t of spent that sort of money on H Grips.

Steve

Just a little P.S. i went to the Super Saugage afterwards near Towcester(bikers meeting place)their Super dog roll is to die for,don’t think I’ll need to eat for about 3 days 🌭
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright