Honda ADV350

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Mister Paul
Current Ride: Honda Forza 300

Re: Honda ADV350

Post by Mister Paul »

I'm just waiting for the first service on my ADV350 to be finished. Loving the bike so far.

charles1976
Current Ride: shopping around

Post by charles1976 »

Paul can I ask are you able to post a photo with you sat on the bike in the feet forward position so I can see if your feet are on or off the running boards...

I know a burgman 400 for instance has wide running boards where as i tried an xadv 750 but they were flayed out due to seat width.. .

I'd really appreciate it...

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

Placed my order in April, when it was expected for June

Just heard that delivery is delayed due to "accessibility of parts". No date given. :cry:

So that's good as it both stretches the end of the PCP closer to my likely retirement date and it means that I have the Forza for free until the new bike arrives.

But ....
- What if I scratch the Forza?
- What if Honda Finance won't allow me to keep the Forza for however long it takes for the ADV350 to turn up?

Essentially it's a problem between Sales and Finance to resolve but in case they get arsey I've told the dealer I am prepared to accept another colour if that makes a bike appear quicker. While I doubt that will make a difference, it shows I'm doing my best to help resolve the problem.
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should