Hello all,another newbie!

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Q-Ball
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Hello all,another newbie!

Post by Q-Ball »

Just a quick hello,thought I'd join as I have just popped my scooter cherry and got myself a 350 Forza,not actually in possession of it just yet but it should be here next weekend!
Owned all sorts of motorcycles over the last 22 years and at the tender age of 39 I have rather bad arthritis in my left hand which is causing me problems while riding a manual motorcycle.
I commute daily all year round no matter how bad the weather is! I looked at Honda DCT bikes like the NC750 etc and also bikes with quick shifters and blippers which would relief much clutch work for me.
After much research I battled between the 350 Forza and BMW 400X but could not justify the coast of the BMW or the cost of servicing.
Anyway I look forward to asking lots of scooter questions as this is new territory for me.

Waldorf
Benefactor

Re: Hello all,another newbie!

Post by Waldorf »

Hello and welcome!
My Forza 350 arrived in October and it's wonderful!
It's successor to two Piaggio X9s and three Honda Silverwings.
I, too, suffer from arthritic hands (and knees and feet) and the Forza is just right for me.
People here are always ready to answer questions and give advice if and when required. :)
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Q-Ball

Post by Q-Ball »

Waldorf wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:55 pm Hello and welcome!
My Forza 350 arrived in October and it's wonderful!
It's successor to two Piaggio X9s and three Honda Silverwings.
I, too, suffer from arthritic hands (and knees and feet) and the Forza is just right for me.
People here are always ready to answer questions and give advice if and when required. :)
Thank you,not going to lie I feel like a fish out of water in regards to scooters. My test rides on various scooters were all amazing,this Forza Is going to be a game changer for commuting.

Deleted User 18472

Post by Deleted User 18472 »

Hi Q-Ball and welcome to the forum.๐Ÿ‘

Greyerbeard
Current Ride: Any of the below

Post by Greyerbeard »

Welcome - I expect you've already found the long thread on here about the Forza 350?
1964 Matchless G3
1989 Honda C90
2019 Triumph Street Scrambler 900
2021 Honda Forza 350

Stibbs
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2022 NSSForza350

Post by Stibbs »

Welcome. I too am going the Forza route when I change my Burger. I was almost certain to get one until I saw the imminent release of the ADV350. Now my head has been turned and am looking seriously at one these once theyโ€™re released later this year.

Corncrake34
Current Ride: 400 Burgman

Post by Corncrake34 »

Hi there,
Great to find this forum for Burgman heads.The American version has been useful to me but obviously the blighty equivalent has more relevance for those sharing our unique climate influenced mechanical issues.Got my own elderly 400 and the joys of ownership have been immense.A superb and reliable commuter as well as the perfect joy machine for those summer Isle of Wight pleasure ventures.No major issues for a 22km steed but hoping to get some useful tips as she enters her declining years.

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Welcome Q