adventure bike rider site

Post links to other sites here
Du PontChardon
Current Ride: SYM Joyride 200i EVO

adventure bike rider site

Post by Du PontChardon »

I'm not an 'adventure bike' rider myself - not to that I don't have what I would consider adventures - but this site is useful for scooterists too for the motorcycling news, gear reviews and rider reports

https://www.adventurebikerider.com

there is also the U.S version, with some incredible trip write-ups

https://www.advrider.com/

Deleted User 18446

Re: adventure bike rider site

Post by Deleted User 18446 »

It was "The Long way round " started me off used to go every year .Have time and money now but not the enthusiasm to go especially on my own .

Deleted User 18446

I'm after a cheap vespa gts at moment regretting selling my ticket for 2022 Eurovespa in Portugal .If can get one will go put it in back of van .Do trip to Algarve then back up north for the rally .If have van easier to camp use scooter as run around .Was top bidder on one Saturday but didn't reach reserve .

steve_h80
Current Ride: silverwing 600

Post by steve_h80 »

Sagalout wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:29 am It was "The Long way round " started me off used to go every year .Have time and money now but not the enthusiasm to go especially on my own .
I'd not had my GS1150 long when those two decided to copy me... Fair play to them though, they did a few more miles than I ever did 😁

Deleted User 18446

I've just been watching a 64 year old German woman ride from Germany to Iran on a 125 .She did had a film crew and support for the dodgy bits .She wasn't experienced rider fell off a few times one of crew had to ride to next town when she twisted her ankle .He'd never ridden a bike either she rested up for few days then crew had to leave as they were only there for that section .Great to watch and touched on how woman are repressed in Iran and religion .In German with sub titles