Hello to everyone

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Kevfletcher
Current Ride: Suzuki 650 burgman

Hello to everyone

Post by Kevfletcher »

Just to say hello to you all
my present bikes are suzuki 650 burgman, suzuki 400 burgman, suzuki 1300 bandit, Honda 90 cub, Raleigh Runabout RM6
Arthritis in legs drew me towards my first burgman a mint condition 10 plate 400 that I brought last year I absolutely loved it unfortunately the local youth club decided to steal it but being unable to start the bike due to it having an imoberliser they then smashed every single piece of plastic off the bike and dumped it so I got the remains back totally trashed but running and driving fine (on sale now on ebay £550 it's yours)
By now I had the burgman bug so I knew I had to have another one after reading many reviews it had to be the 650 executive so that's what I have just brought only had it a couple of days but must say I'm loving it so far 100% better than the 400
So that's me
Sorry forgot to add I'm based in Nottingham UK 🇬🇧

veefour57
Current Ride: Honda Silverwing 600

Re: Hello to everyone

Post by veefour57 »

Welcome to the forum! I've only been here a few days myself having just bought a Honda Silverwing so still finding my way around. I have to say they're a great bunch of people here, I've already had some good advice! Sorry to hear about the local scrotes taking a liking to your Suzi, time to invest in a ground anchor with a big lock and chain I think! Ride safe! ;)

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

welcome Kev, sorry to hear about the theft.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Deleted User 18472

Post by Deleted User 18472 »

Hello & Welcome.👍

Old scooterist
Current Ride: Suzuki An400X

Post by Old scooterist »

Hi and welcome, I have a An400 and I feel like smashing it up some times myself. but sorry to hear your trouble, I hope they don't target the 650.
Peter
Plastic scooters are rubbish, including mine. Lambretta SX200 was the ultimate. never bettered.