Sunday Morning Butty and Bimble in the East Mids?

This is the place to organize a meet or tell us about a forthcoming show
OneFootInTheGravy
Benefactor
Current Ride: Vespa GTS 300

Sunday Morning Butty and Bimble in the East Mids?

Post by OneFootInTheGravy »

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone who is East Mids based fancies arranging to meet up at some point for a bit of leisurely riding and a bacon butty or two? Especially now that the weather is starting to turn nice and the powers at be have declared it safe to mingle again. It doesn't have to be a Sunday by the way, that was just for the title :D

SuperGordini
Current Ride: Beverly 400

Re: Sunday Morning Butty and Bimble in the East Mids?

Post by SuperGordini »

In S. York's, otherwise I'd be up for buttie bimble! Mind, it looks like snow up here.

alp231
Benefactor
Current Ride: X max 300

Post by alp231 »

Where about's in the east mids are you thinking of

Deleted User 18472

Post by Deleted User 18472 »

alp231 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:44 pm Where about's in the east mids are you thinking of
It covers a large area... πŸ˜‰

OneFootInTheGravy
Benefactor
Current Ride: Vespa GTS 300

Post by OneFootInTheGravy »

Clive wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:32 am
alp231 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:44 pm Where about's in the east mids are you thinking of
True, true.

I was just trying to gauge if there were many other people in that general vicinity who were up for the occasional meet-up? There wasn't much activity in the 'Meets and Rideouts' section so I just thought I'd see if there was much of an appetite for that sort of thing?

I guess I didn't want to go down the full-on 'lonely-hearts' approach of... 'Hi, I'm Chris, I live in Derby, I ride a GTS 300, if anyone fancies meeting up for a ride out some time then give me shout' ...but I guess it's out there now
tumbleweed.gif

SuperGordini

Post by SuperGordini »

I'm in a new old club that meet in North Derbyshire / Matlock Bath area. Next meet is at Yonderman Cafe, Stony Middleton, possible ride to Matlock Bath. Meet at 11am Sunday 27 Feb, ride out 12 noon. This is only second meet of a reforming club, so numbers are low at the mo. All welcome.

SuperGordini

Post by SuperGordini »

Re above post, it's Wardlow Mires, not Stony Middleton. Search Yonderman on Google

Deleted User 18472

OneFootInTheGravy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:26 am
Clive wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:32 am
True, true.

I was just trying to gauge if there were many other people in that general vicinity who were up for the occasional meet-up? There wasn't much activity in the 'Meets and Rideouts' section so I just thought I'd see if there was much of an appetite for that sort of thing?

I guess I didn't want to go down the full-on 'lonely-hearts' approach of... 'Hi, I'm Chris, I live in Derby, I ride a GTS 300, if anyone fancies meeting up for a ride out some time then give me shout' ...but I guess it's out there now
tumbleweed.gif

πŸ‘

Deleted User 18472

SuperGordini wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:20 am I'm in a new old club that meet in North Derbyshire / Matlock Bath area. Next meet is at Yonderman Cafe, Stony Middleton, possible ride to Matlock Bath. Meet at 11am Sunday 27 Feb, ride out 12 noon. This is only second meet of a reforming club, so numbers are low at the mo. All welcome.
It's been a while since I stopped there. πŸ€”

SuperGordini

Post by SuperGordini »

It's quite a biker stop off these days, I've not been there for some time myself. Maybe see you there Clive?