GIVI Top box for Honda Vision

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Bingo
Current Ride: BV 350 Honda Vision 110

Re: GIVI Top box for Honda Vision

Post by Bingo »

richie the 1st wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:24 am had a ride on a new 2021 vision 110,is it different o yes,feet cannot go as far back as my 2019 vision,still not bad though,brakes are better/seemed smoother,tried the stop/start it works just twist and go.but the biggest thing is the lack of go from 35 mph.
very slow might be the lack of miles just 1200,could be only used for short jorneys,i did pin it,but i think its being euro 5 that does it.
would i p/x my 2019 no.
Unbelievably I have still not hit the 300 running in miles on mine yet so I am not sure how good the performance will be compared to the 2012 Vision it replaced but I dont think there will be much in it. I have been "training" it. Someone advised me to regularly open it up between 20 and 30, 30, and 40 and 40 and 50 and then to drop back 10 mph and keep repeating the process. Apparently it scores the piston and creates a "memory" on it or something like that for that particular range.

The old one actually had a flat spot between 30 and 40 but this one so far is now better but I think the old one picked up slightly better from 40, hard to tell. Ive opened it up once or twice beyond 50 and I think the new one will be slightly faster top end. The old one generally felt more "loose" though and free revving. New one is definitely taller but I suspect the rear shocker was way past its best on the old one but they are slightly higher anyway with a bit more ground clearance which is good for me as it makes it easier to get up the ramp on the back of the motorhome.

The Top Box is still on which is amazing considering I fitted it. :lol: