Reintroduction (again)

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Bikerbaker
Current Ride: Various

Reintroduction (again)

Post by Bikerbaker »

Not been on here for a long while, since I was considering an MP3 500 which may happen one day but not while I can handle my BM and C90.

Initially signed up years ago for a mate in his late 80's who had a 650 Burger, he's now 91 and no longer riding but still has the bike. I'm sure I'll be asked to sell it for him at some time but he likes walking down to his workshop and starting it up when he can.

Another good friend is our ride leader on weekly jaunts, he's 87 and was a bike trainer until about 10 years ago, very active and builds websites as well! He's now got a Forza 350 and just bought a Quadro 4 wheeler.

I'll have a trawl through the forum later to see if anyone has fitted a TomTom mount to a Forza. He's keen to sort out some different routes this summer especially as we managed to get separated today for a few miles. :lol:

Chris

Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Re: Reintroduction (again)

Post by Waldorf »

If you remove the plastic trim with the Honda badge on it in the centre of the bars, you will see a threaded hole which takes a RAM ball with a 6mm thread.
It's where I mount my Garmin; I guess there's a similar adaptor for the Tom Tom.
There are plenty of mounts that fit in that space; Google 'honda forza 350 gps holder' and you'll see loads! :)
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch

Bikerbaker
Current Ride: Various

Re: Reintroduction (again)

Post by Bikerbaker »

Waldorf wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:44 am If you remove the plastic trim with the Honda badge on it in the centre of the bars, you will see a threaded hole which takes a RAM ball with a 6mm thread.
It's where I mount my Garmin; I guess there's a similar adaptor for the Tom Tom.
There are plenty of mounts that fit in that space; Google 'honda forza 350 gps holder' and you'll see loads! :)
Thanks for that. I did see those and wondered how it attached to that area.
Will probably end up with that eventually but as is his way he's ordered a blue bar thingy that attaches to the left of the bars somehow.
He's impatient, understandably and doesn't always take advice. We all told him the Forza 750 was a bit heavy but he ordered one and kept it 3 weeks then bought the 350 demonstrator at Belle Vue. :D